The Board is a special NPC that appears in all locations. You can use it to perform the following:
- Use the market system and trade with other players. You don't have to be signed in to sell your items.
- Look up your quests (also available from any location now).
- Check the server ranking in PvP, Ereda Island, Raid, Henir's Time and Space, Stamina usage and Guild Expedition.
The Market is a public area that allows for trading between players among the entire server. Buyers are always anonymous.
- A maximum of 10 items (30 with Premium) can be registered at once.
- The maximum item price is 10 billions (upon reaching Level 99).
- Each item will have an individual sale time of 24 hours (72 hours with Premium).
- Items can be freely added, received or removed at any time.
- The reward will be taxed at a rate of 5%.
- There is an additional flat fee for registration.
- If Premium in use, the rate decreases to 3%, and you will not be charged any extra registration fees.
- You can view the registered item's price history over last 30 days or 12 months (in the form of a table or a graph) and its average price based on either of those two periods.
- A warning will appear if the input price highly deviates from the item's average price based on last 30 days. (The same applies to buying an item.)
- You can re-register items that did not sell during their registration period.
- All information about sales can be checked near the Mailbox icon on the Mini Map.
Thanks to the Advanced Search, one is able to:
- Select the category, such as Consumable, Material, Equipment, etc. (Can select multiple subcategories.)
- Search based on the provided price, Enhancement Level or Reforge Level range.
- Specify the remaining seal count.
- Scope the results to max. 5 additional effects and 6 socket effects.
- Bookmark 20 search settings.
- Region 1~6
- Region 7~12
- Region 13~18
- Region 19
- Alter Ego
- Cloud Mason
- General Cronwell
- General Testarossa
- Guardian Holy Beasts
- Jen Che
- Rod Gess
- Son Na-eun