||Nephilim Lord - The greatest of the Nephilims. A giant white advanced Nephilim. The beast raises from the background and rests on the platforms.
- Ground Prism: Slam the ground and cause a field of hexagons to appear on the lowest floor that will deal damage. Nephilim Lord can perform this attack with either arm or both at once.
- Shards of Darkness: Two large shards will drop from the sky on the outer part of the map.
- Explosive Orb: He will howl into the air and cause an orb to appear around a player, it will slowly follow the player, doing continuous damage, before exploding after a few seconds.
- Counter Sigil: Nephilim Lord's weak points will be replaced with a yellow star sigil once they've received enough damage, if the sigil is destroyed, it will explode causing Lethargy for 5 seconds.
- The way to counter this is to change all 3 of its hexagonal red sigils to yellow at the same time. If you are successful, the Nephilim Lord will fall down fatigued for roughly 30 seconds. If you are unsuccessful:
- Sweeping Laser: Fires its mouth laser downwards towards the ground and slowly drag it across the middle area of the map.
- This is caused by breaking the Counter Sigil located on either hand. When the left is destroyed, it will fire its laser from left to right and vise versa for when the right is destroyed.
- Vortex Beam: Fire its laser straight forwards, this beam will have a suction force which will drag players into the laser.
- This is caused by breaking the Counter Sigil located on its chest.
- Nephilim Lord can only be harmed if the sigils on his hands and chest are attacked. If there are no sigils, that part cannot be harmed (unless Nephilim Lord is stunned).
- There will either be the hexagonal red sigil which is his primary weak point, but there may also be the yellow star sigil which will explode upon being hit enough.
- If all three sigils are yellow stars simultaneously, Nephilim Lord will be stunned for a certain amount of time.
- Both his hands and torso have their own hitbox, making large aoe skill highly effective.
- The sigils further have indicators for how close they are to breaking, as shown below: