Ciel, wherever you lead me, I will always be with you.
That is my hope, my goal, my everything. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that will happen.
[The vassal stuck in twisted sense of responsibility.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Lord of futility and the merciless vassal.
The continuous battle gave Ciel stronger demonic energy and greater control over it.
His guilt towards his enemies also faded, allowing him to be more brutal towards anyone that stands in his way, but even with all these efforts, he couldn't find a way to get Lu back to how she was.
As she sees Ciel's dedication, Lu feels warm emotion and extends her hand towards Ciel, and Ciel sees this as his efforts coming to fruition.
Lu does not care about the throne or regaining her power and only wish to be with Ciel wherever he leads her, but Ciel believes that everything will be back to how it was if Lu regains her throne and power and begins destroying everything in his sight.
니힐리다 - “기뻐해야 하느냐, 슬퍼해야 하느냐, 시엘, 네가 알려다오.”
티란누스 - “길을 비춰줄게, 지금까지처럼.”
주군에 절대 충성하는 강대한 마력의 보좌관과 감정을 잃은 허무의 군주. 압도적인 마창과 이드를 사용해 적을 도륙하는 전직.
계속되는 전투로 시엘의 마력은 더욱 강대해졌고, 이제 누가 봐도 어엿한 마족이라 할 수 있는 모습으로 변해갔다.
시엘은 시간이 지남에 따라 자신이 가진 거대한 마력의 컨트롤도 점점 능숙해졌고 쓰러지는 자들의 찢어지는 듯한 비명소리에도 무뎌진 죄책감은 더 이상 반응하지 않는다. 걸어온 길은 피로 얼룩졌고 방해하는 자들을 모조리 짓밟았지만 루는 예전과 같이 공허한 상태로 변함이 없다.
시엘의 목표는 루의 왕좌를 탈환해 루를 원래대로 되돌리는 것, 단 한 가지였지만 시간이 아무리 흘러도 루에게서는 아무런 감정이 느껴지지 않는다.
하지만, 자신을 위해 오로지 한곳만 바라보고 달리는 시엘을 보고 있노라면 루는 가끔 과거의 일들이 떠오르곤 한다.
비록 어떤 감정이었는지 잘 기억나지 않지만 포근하고 따스했던 느낌이었고, 언제나 자신을 위해 헌신하는 시엘의 마음을 알기에 루는 그가 이끄는 곳이 자신이 원하는 곳이리라 믿어 의심하지 않았다.
루는 시엘에게 손을 내민다. 비록 미소 한 점 없었으나 그건 분명 전에 없던 변화였고, 루의 의지가 되살아나고 있음을 보여주는 분명한 신호였다.
시엘은 루의 그 행동에서 희망을 보았고, 자신의 지난 노력이 결실을 맺었다고 생각했다.
루에게는 왕위도, 힘의 회복도 이제는 큰 의미가 없었다. 그저 시엘의 손을 잡고 그가 이끄는 곳으로 함께 할 수 있다면, 다시 그 포근하고 따스한 느낌을 느낄 수 있을 거라고... 그걸로 족할 뿐이었다.
시엘은 믿고 있다. 루가 왕좌를 탈환하고 잃어버린 힘을 되찾는다면 모든 것이 올바른 모습으로 돌아오리라. 그것이 나의 희망이자, 목적이자, 모든 것이다.
그것을 위해서라면 그는 어떤 방법도 가리지 않을 것이다.
그가 가는 길이면 그녀는 어디든 가리지 않을 것이다.
오늘도 마족들이 즐비하게 쓰러져 있는 길 위로 이들의 엇갈린 여정이 계속된다.
Nihilida - "Should I be happy or sad, Ciel? Please tell me."
Tyrannus - "I'll show you your path, just like we've done so far."
The powerful aide who serves its master, and the emotionless lord of the abyss.
Use magic spears and the power of ID to defeat enemies.
Ciel's power became greater with each fight, and his appearance changed into that of a fully-fledged demon.
His control over the great magic became more proficient, and he didn't feel guilt over the screams of the defeated anymore. He didn't react, and the path he walked so far was stained in blood. He walked on and conquered all those who stood in his way, but Lu was still empty as ever.
There's only one goal he wishes to achieve: to return Lu back to her original throne. However, no matter how much time passes, he couldn't feel any emotion from Lu.
On the other hand, Lu thinks of events from the past when looking at Ciel - heading steadfast to one goal, just for her.
She doesn't remember what emotions she felt during those events. But she knows it was a warm and cozy feeling,
and that Ciel works hard for her all the time. Lu knows the path Ciel leads is the path she wants to follow.
Lu stretched her hand out to Ciel. There wasn't a smile on her face, no, but it was a change Ciel hadn't seen before. A signal that Lu's willpower had returned. Ciel saw hope in that action, and thinks to himself- that all his efforts so far wasn't for nothing.
Nothing mattered to Lu anymore. She didn't care about her former glory or her power. She only wanted to hold Ciel's hand and walk the same path as him. If she does that, maybe she will remember everything and feel that warm and cozy feeling once again. That feeling satisfied her. Ciel believes if Lu takes over her throne again and regain her powers, it'll all return to normal.
That was his hope, his goal, his EVERYTHING.
For that reason, he would not care about the necessary methods.
If it's the path he travels, she would not mind even the depths of hell.
Today, another day of their journey begins, filled with the blood of their fallen enemies.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Corrupted Wave • Infernal Hands • Invite Abyss
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Demersio can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Demersio) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Demersio is Latin and means sinking or being sunk down. This could perhaps be a reference to this path's use of abyssal powers and them "sinking deeper into the Abyss".
- This path explores the inverse of what happens during the Diangelion path, with Ciel having most of the demon energy within the contract instead of Lu.
- By contrast however, while Diangelion has the weaker of the two, Ciel, unwillingly gain their energy due to overflow, this path has the weaker of the two, Lu, lose significant amounts of their energy instead, thanks to almost entirely lacking a soul.
- Both paths are also the result of one of the two living past a life-threatening event, in this case Ciel being fatally injured.
- Similar to Nisha Labyrinth, this "darker" path has a sliver of hope remaining for things to turn out ok eventually, as Lu regains some of her willpower despite being unable to display any emotions.
- Befitting their roles, all of this path's Lu skills are exclusively support-oriented (with the sole exception of Scratch ID, which originally did also have a debuff that was later removed), while all of Ciel's skills are exclusively damage oriented. This includes the three Dyad skills as well, with Abyss Scatter and Blanket Authority both using the power of ID, while Invite Abyss uses Ciel's bullets instead.
- This is the only Lu/Ciel path to gain 2 unique command extensions on 3rd job (like every other 3rd job character), instead of just one.
- Nihilida's star pupils fade out entirely, appearing a faint gray-blue, to signify her lack of self.
- This is reflected in-game as well, with her facial expression being changed into a blank stare.
- Due to her sacrifice for Ciel, she has remained almost identical to her appearance as Emptiness, and her wings have actually deteriorated, with only a skeletal structure remaining. Her horns also grow further down, as opposed to them growing upwards on the other paths.
- The wings are her 3rd job accessory, taking up the back slot.
- Lu's crown is almost identical to the crown worn by Noblesse and the smaller version worn by Diabla, though the bottom half is open and more of a frame compared to the fuller crowns on the other paths.
- Tyrannus's star pupils become bright white, the same as Lu's normally are in her non-Diangelion path appearances, as he aims to act out everything in her stead.
- This is reflected in-game as well, with his facial expression being adjusted into a pained smile.
- Just like with Anular, Ciel becomes a full demon as a side effect (rather than fully intentional as with Abysser) thanks to gaining a large amount of demonic energy from Lu, though here it is power he learns to use over time instead of being overwhelmed by it, due to Lu having almost none left after sacrificing her soul to him.
- His horns grow into a massive downward spike and turn black and white instead of the usual dark blue/light blue, and his hair turns completely white due to his conversion into a full demon.
- The horns are his 3rd job accessory, taking up the face (middle) slot.
- While barely visible, the contract sigil on his chest becomes hollowed out just like Emptiness's sigil on her back.
- The new white power of Ego spear is only used in any 3rd job-related attacks, including the two commands added, [Mod] Invite Abyss and Decimator. All other attacks or skills will retain the 2nd job appearance of the spear.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||没落幻灵||Sinking Phantom|