Cease your doubts... Come, follow me to eternal void.
[The master of void, dragging all to his realm of nothingness]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Master of Void, end of all things.
The moment Ain abandons his meaningless form, he feels true freedom.
That moment, Ain realize that it is his calling to guide others to follow his path.
He is now a vestige of chaos, Master of Void, who now guides the pitiful to his realm of Chaos and Void.
“고민은 끝났나…? 자, 나와 함께 가자.”
공허에서 새로 태어나, 모든 것을 자신의 곁으로 불러들이는 공허의 주인. 끝없는 혼돈으로 적을 무력화 시키고 공허의 힘으로 모든 것을 소멸시키는 전직.
여신을 부정하고 혼돈을 받아들인 후, 정처 없이 앞을 가로막는 것들을 소멸시켜온 아인.
자신의 육체 또한 여신이 창조한 덧없는 존재. 아인은 육체의 껍데기에서 탈피해 완전한 공허의 주인으로 거듭나게 된다. 자신을 속박하던 모든 것을 벗어 던지는 순간 찾아오는 해방감. 이 자극이야 말로 진정한 구원이자, 모든 존재들이 향해야 할 방향이라고 느낀 공허의 주인은 이미 버린 껍데기를 사용하기로 한다.
그것은 더 이상 이 세계의 존재라고 할 수 없는 혼돈의 잔재였다.
‘모든 것의 끝… 나는 이곳에 있으니.’
어디에든 존재하며 어디에도 존재하지 않는 공허의 주인은 가엾은 피조물들을 굽어살펴, 혼돈의 잔재를 통해 자신이 있는 공허의 영역으로 인도하기 시작한다.
"Are you done hesitating...? Then, come with me"
Reborn from the void, master of the void, who calls everything to his side. A job that suppresses enemies with endless chaos, and purges everything with the power of the void.
Ever since he denied the Goddess, Ain had aimlessly annihilated everything in his path.
Even his physical body was a meaningless existence created by the Goddess. By shredding off the shell of his physical body, he becomes a true, complete master of the void.
The freedom he felt from abandoning everything that had restrained him. This sensation was the true salvation, the destination of all existence must turn to. The master of the void decided to use the shell that he had discarded.
It was a remanant of chaos, that could no longer be called an existence of this world.
"At the end of everything... Here I stand."
The master of the void, who exists everywhere but exists no where, decided to look after the pitiful creations, and begins to guide them to the territory of the void through his remnant of chaos.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Schmerz • Reflexion • Gottvergessen Sense
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Herrscher can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Herrscher) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Memory Pieces from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Herrscher is a German term for Ruler.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Regnator, which is Latin for Ruler.
- Herrscher and Mad Paradox are the only two playable characters that aren't really alive anymore in the usual sense. As the backstory describes, Ain's "body" is a mere shell of his 'true' void form, which he uses to interact with the physical world. This is reflected by large portions of his arms, legs, and torso being completely gone, both in his art and in-game model, as well as the animation for his Hyper Active, Zerinnen.
- Unlike Ain's other Spiritualism modes, Herrscher's mark of Henir has a different appearance and is located on the forehead rather than the eyes; this new mark is also the icon for the Hyper Active Zerinnen.
- While the hole in his chest was already there in the artwork of Apostasia in Henir mode, this time it is properly modeled in-game as well and it is possible to see through it.
- Due to no longer being strictly alive, Herrscher's age is now officially listed as unknown, with no approximated age given, unlike Ain's other paths.
- The deterioration of Herrscher's limbs is part of the promo avatar.
- Herrscher shares a lot of his design with the Orbis monsters and Chrysalis boss of Forgotten Elrian Sanctum, including a pulsing Eye of Henir in the hole in his chest. As the monsters are a product of Henir as well, this is likely intentional.
- The scythe that Herrscher uses has a difference appearance depending if you are in Henir mode or normal mode. This is only reflected in artwork and combos.