Anything that stands in my way will be crushed!
[Embodiment of Destruction, one to overcome laws of physics]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The ultimate embodiment of destruction that defies the laws of physics.
In search for ultimate power, Add discovers power that defies the laws of physics.
To overcome his limit of having to rely on tools and resources, Add fuses himself with the Nasod Armor for ultimate power.
“덤빌 테면 덤벼 봐. 미립자 이하로 조각조각 분해해주지 애송이…! 크하하학!!”
물리법칙을 초월한 궁극적인 파괴의 화신. 나소드 아머와 완벽히 일체화하여 인간으로서의 한계를 넘은 전직.
절대적인 힘만을 추구한 광기의 끝은, 아무에게도 지지 않을 절대적인 힘을 원하며 물리법칙을 뒤엎는 힘으로 이어졌다. ‘압도적인 힘으로… 파괴할 뿐이다!!’
도구와 자원에 의해 발생하는 힘은 한계가 있는 법. 모든 약점을 극복하기 위해 연구를 계속해나간 애드는 결국 나소드 아머와의 일체화를 이루어낸다.
"Challenge me if you dare. You morons will find yourself reduced to mere particles…! Kuhahaha!!"
The ultimate embodiment of destruction that ignores the laws of physics. A job path that fully integrates the Nasod Armor to overcome human limitation.
An obsession to pursue power that will ensure victory in every situation led to Add achieving ultimate power that defies the laws of physics.
"I merely destroy... with absolute power!!"
There are limits to power that relies on resources and tools. To overcome all known weaknesses, Add continues his research until he decided to fuse himself with the Nasod Armor.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Quake Buster • Psychic Storm • EMP Shock
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: While in Dynamo Configuration Mode (Awakening), pressing or during any commands with icon border or after certain skills will activate [Nasod Armor Command].
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
190% Phy. Damage|
152% Mag. Damage x2
Extend Psychic Tracer's or combo with additional plasma eruptions.
186% Mag. Damage (3 MP)
86% Mag. Damage x3 + 107% Mag. Damage
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Doom Bringer can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Doom Bringer) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
Doom Bringer's Epic Quest portrait wearing a handkerchief given by Elesis.
- As Doom Bringer, Add ends up becoming what his mother wanted to stop his father from turning him into: a living weapon made from fusing a human with Nasod technology. However, it was not through his father's plan to control him, but by his own will.
- It is the first time Add's neck is fully exposed, making his scar visible.
- The black lines around Doom Bringer's arms and visible near his chest are parts of his Nasod Armor fused into his body. The lines represent 'Signal Traces' that conducts and flows electricity around his body, lighting up when Nasod Armor is active, though this isn't reflected in-game.
- These markings are part of Doom Bringer's promo top and gloves.
- Doom Bringer's promotional costume and artwork features three tail-like belts hanging behind him, a visual nod at this being the path's third job, as Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker have 1 and 2 such belts respectively.
- Doom Bringer was the first 3rd Job design to be shown off.
- The abbreviation for Doom Bringer is B instead of D to prevent confusion with Dominator.
- Oddly, Doom Bringer's earphones are part of his promotional top piece instead of his hair, unlike Psychic Tracer and Lunatic Psyker. The same applies to Dominator.
- As revealed in his Master Road epic quest, Add turned down the offer by Adrian to return to his past as he did not want to become like him; to abandon his allies and escape alone.
- In the Abyss, Elesis notices Add scratching on his neck scar due to anxiety while being affected by demonic energy in the Abyss and ties a handkerchief around it, asking him to focus on the handkerchief rather then the itchiness of the scar.
- After escaping the Abyss, it is revealed that the handkerchief originally belonged to Ciel.