Shall we get started?
[A ranger that focuses on close combat and kicks]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
As a close combat specialist, Combat Ranger focuses more on close-combat skills, using her bow for support.
She blocks enemy movements with long-ranged attacks, then destroys them with elegantly delivered kicks.
활과 마법을 잘 쓴다고 알려진 엘프족이지만 엘프 전사의 소양으로써 근접전투 기술을 연마하기도 한다. 그리고 이런 격투 기술을 활보다 힘써 갈고 닦는 전사들이 등장하게 되었다.
컴뱃 레인저로 불리는 이들은 원거리 공격으로 상대의 움직임을 봉쇄하고 우아한 움직임으로써 적을 격퇴하는 무술을 구사한다. 활만 사용한다고 만만하게 보았다가는 잠시 후 묵직하게 꽂히는 전사의 발차기를 경험하게 될 것이다.
Although the elves are known to use bows and magic well, they also hone their close-combat skills as an elf warrior. And the warriors who honed these fighting skills harder than bows appeared.
Called Combat Rangers, they use a martial art that blocks the opponent's movement with a ranged attack and repels the enemy with elegant movements. If you take it easy with only using a bow, you will experience a warrior's kick that sticks heavily after a while.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Combat Ranger can advance into a Wind Sneaker.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- While in Bethma, Rena was trained by Stella to improve her close-combat skills. While being trained in both fist and kick techniques, Rena focuses more of kicking techniques due to her Elven warrior training which mainly utilize close combat kicking techniques.
- Before her model was revamped, Combat Ranger's hair was tied by two red block beads, the smaller of which can be seen in her portrait. They were later changed to large ribbon and a hair tie.