|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Nasod DronesMoby & Remy,
Nasod WeaponryNasod Spears
Sharp Metal Fragments
|Race||Nasod (2nd Generation)|
|ESP Collection||Magical Attack Power Increase (%)|
|Release Date|| 19 February 2009
9 November 2011
23 November 2011
15 February 2012
16 October 2013
Then I must change myself first.
[A Nasod Queen with the battle code named 'Exotic' activated]
She uses the Nasod Spear and explosions to dispose of her enemies.
- Main Article: Code: Recovery - Trick Key
In addition to the effects of Code: Recovery, Trick Key uses the Exotic Code to enhance Eve's mobility with additional glides.
Queen of Destruction, who focuses on using attack drones.
To fight against stronger enemies, Eve needed to become stronger.
By unlocking the destructive Code: Exotic, she obtains the ability to summon Nasod weapons.
With Code: Exotic unlocked, she is the new Queen of Destruction.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Code: Exotic can advance into a Code: Nemesis.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- In one of Code: Exotic's victory poses, instead of hugging Remy, she hugs Moby. This contrasts with one of her Base Job victory pose, where she hugs Remy instead of Moby.
- The code Eve uses to unlock Code: Exotic is a restricted version of Q-Proto_00's code.
- Code: Exotic's drones are one of few promotional weapons that are animated. Remy's tail will rotate like a screw and Moby's tail will wag up and down.