|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
With this sword, I will protect everyone and their happiness!
[The Captain of Velder Knights, leading the mass with great strength and charisma]
The Sword of Velder, and the symbol of knighthood, she is the hero of the people, overwhelming her enemies with just her presence.
The Knight Captain of Velder, leading the masses with great strength and charisma. Elesis sweeps through the enemy lines with great power and charisma to raise the morale of her allies.
As the Sword of Velder Kingdom and the symbol of knighthood, Elesis is a hero of the people and a role-model for all the knights of Velder. As the surrounding expectations towards her kept getting higher, her sword also became heavy with duties and responsibilities.
"I can handle this!"
The expectations from those who believed in Elesis started to weigh down her sword, but Elesis saw this as a source of strength to fight with, rather than a burden. Elesis of the Red Knights becomes the ultimate symbol of victory and just her presence alone makes the enemies tremble in fear.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Flag of Victory ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Saber - Extinction • Sword of Judgement • Giga Blast
: Damage is calculated before The Knight Captain.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Empire Sword can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Empire Sword) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Empire Sword is shown wielding a large Velder flag, which is used in some of her poses but serves no practical purpose.
|South Korea||엠파이어 소드||Empire Sword|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||帝國之劍||Empire Sword|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||帝国之剑||Empire Sword|
|Germany||Schwert des Imperiums||Empire Sword|
|Spain||Espada del Imperio||Empire Sword|
|France||Épée de l'empire||Empire Sword|
|Italy||Spada dell'impero||Empire Sword|
|Poland||Miecz Imperium||Empire Sword|
|United Kingdom||Sword of the Empire|
|Brazil||General Imperial||Imperial General|