|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Weaklings! You're too slow!
[A mercenary who mastered the use of a sword]
A master swordsman that uses only his blade to defeat his foes.
Raven's decision to resist using his Nasod arm has pushed him to further advance his swordsmanship. Taming his rage has enlightened his mind and body to the point where he moves with the wind and uses his blade as a sixth sense. Raven's advancement towards Blade Master will unleash swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. Continue to resist the Nasod arm's overwhelming power and dominate your foes with the advanced skills of a Blade Master!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Sword Taker can advance into Blade Master. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Blade Master can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Blade Master's Book of Revelation .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Complete the following:
- Talk to Lento in Feita, then...
- Defeat Durahan Knight in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Defeat the following monsters throughout the Feita region:
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Black Hole Finisher
After doing , summons a small black hole to hold the enemy while doing up to 4 quick slashes. Finishes by detonating the black hole, launching enemies away.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Reckless Fist) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Advanced Combos by 'Yuunma'
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- As Blade Master is described as a fencer, his weapon is designed to look like a saber, one of the traditional fencing weapons, though it is more curved than a modern saber one would use for fencing nowadays.
- Sabers are intended to both be able to stab and slash to call back to their historical origins, as opposed to rapiers that are purely meant for stabbing. This is reflected in Blade Master's skill set as well.
- Contrary to Blade Master's theme of rejecting his Nasod Arm, he inexplicably gains the ability to generate small black holes out of his Nasod Arm.
- In the original portrait of Blade Master, it would show that Raven had one of his eyes closed. However, in the old UI, it would show that Raven had both eyes open.
- Before the portrait revamp of their 1st job, Blade Master and Reckless Fist shown the most difference in age from their previous jobs.
- The combo image for Slashing Uppercut is edited to match Raven's class after it was moved from Sword Taker. The original image that depicts Sword Taker can be found here.
|South Korea||블레이드 마스터||Blade Master|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||狂鋒武者||Crazy Blade Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||锋刃武者||Blade Warrior|
|Spain||Maestro de la Espada||Sword Master|
|France||Maître de l'épée||Sword Master|
|Italy||Maestro di Spade||Sword Master|
|Poland||Mistrz Miecza||Sword Master|
|United Kingdom||Master Swordsman|
|Brazil||Mestre da Espada||Sword Master|