||Solace - The Master of the Sun. The one responsible for the disappearance on the El Lady and the El Explosion.
- Teleport: Solace can blink across the map at will.
- Explosive Dodge: Solace dodges after being flinched and moves forward through the player while being completely immune. When he dodges away, the area he once stood explodes in a small aura.
- The immunity lasts until Solace moves again after the slash.
- Slash Combo: Perform several consecutive slashes finishing by using Rising Wave which launches targets.
- Sword Fall Combo: Summon multiple swords which will strike the ground at a diagonal angle. He will follow up with a series of slashes launching players into the air then sending a barrage of homing swords at players.
- Rising Slashes: Solace will create a suction vortex dealing multiple hits then cause a blade to pierce out of the ground in front and behind himself. After he may summon six more blades in a circle around himself. He may follow that by sending two large flaming blades outwards across the map.
Upon the start of the fight, Solace's health bar will be engulfed by the [Mark of Judgement]. The mark will change depending on the outcome of [Judgement] moves.
- Mark of Judgement: When a player fails a [Judgement] move, they will be inflicted with the [Conviction of Sun] debuff that reduces their attack power and movement speed and adds one gauge to the mark. When a player clears a [Judgement] move successfully, they will gain the [El's Blessing] buff that increases their attack speed and movement speed and removes one gauge from the mark. When the mark is filled completely, Solace will burn HP from any player that attacks him, equal to 10% of the damage inflicted.
- [Judgement] Confusion Stigma: Solace will inflict players with a Mark of the Sun that counts down until it explodes. The player fails the attack if the mark overlaps with the mark of other players or Solace during this attack when the timer hits 0.
- The player can still clear the judgement should their Mark overlaps with Solace's if they are Invulnerable when the countdown ends, doesn't work with other player's Marks though.
- [Judgement] Darkness Flame: Solace will warp to the center of the stage, summoning 3 Dark Scabbards and 3 Light Scabbards in 6 spots on the stage in a random order. If Solace is allowed to recover 3 of these scabbards, the player fails the attack and he will cause a stage wide explosion dealing massive damage to everyone. If the player prevents this by destroying the scabbards or keeping him occupied by having him attack you, Solace will be weakened for a period of time allowing you to deal damage to him uninterrupted.
- [Judgement] Ignition Rain: Solace sends dark swords up from the ground, knocking players up and binding them in the air. He will then warp to the center of the stage while causing the swords to fall back down and embed themselves into the ground. Solace will then detonate the swords causing a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground. The bind can be escaped by tapping the directional keys quickly. The player fails the attack if they are hit by the pillars of fire. One of the two flotation devices on either side of the stage will activate allowing the player to jump out of reach.
- The device that gets enabled depends on Solace's orientation. If Solace is facing towards the screen, then the flotation device on the right side of the arena is enabled. If Solace's back is facing towards the screen, then it's on the left (Alternatively, go to the side opposite of Solace's raised hand).
- A command jump such as Chung and Lu/Ciel's >>^X will not allow you to gain enough height unless they are on one of the highest platforms on either side of the map.
- If the attack is not avoided by the intended method of the launch pad, you will not get the [El's Blessing] buff and will still receive the [Conviction of Sun] debuff.
||Solace (Phase 2) - Solace, unmasked, in a dimension of his own creation.
Solace is able to use all the abilities from Phase 1 with the exception of [Judgement] Darkness Flame.
- Final Trial: Solace immediately fills up all the gauges of the [Mark of Judgement] upon the start of the phase, burning HP from players as before. Players are given a 60 second time limit to both reduce Solace's HP as quickly as possible, as well as to deplete the gauge on the mark by clearing at least 2 [Judgement] moves successfully in a 3- or 4-man party. If done successfully, Solace will not activate the move below and you will be allowed to defeat him within the time limit, winning the fight. When the timer reaches 0, the gauge is cleared and the player loses the fight, but can still clear the dungeon by defeating him afterward. He will continue the the fight as normal but [Judgement] attacks will no longer fill the gauge.
- While the trial is active, players will also be inflicted with a Burn debuff, steadily depleting their HP for the entire duration.
- Space of the Black Sun: Upon reaching 4 bars of health within the initial 60 seconds of the fight, if Solace's [Mark of Judgement] still has at least one gauge filled, it will grant him full immunity to any source of damage for the remainder of the initial 60 second timer, and will be removed once it reaches 0.
- As such you should clear the mark entirely first (only possible with 3 or more people) before lowering his HP to prevent him from triggering this skill.