|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Those who defy the goddess will perish.
[Bringer of Judgement and follower of Ishmael's will]
After reaching the height of his powers, Ain rises to the same level as gods,
bringing divine judgement to those that defy the goddess Ishmael.
Following Ishmael's will, Ain rises to become the divine executioner. This job class brings divine judgment upon enemies with his newly perfected power of projection that puts him on the same level as gods.
When Ain saw the El partly restored in Elrianode, Ain felt obligated to protect the El thoroughly in order to prevent incidents like the Great Explosion from occurring again.
"I will personally eliminate those who defy the Goddess."
The power of projection is perfected with Ain's experience with the El Search Party and the energy from the restored El. This allows Ain to act as the divine executor, his powers now on par with minor gods.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Judgement - Sword of Ishmael ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Zweit · Schneiden • Fragarach • Bewachsen Feste · Gott Waffe
Modify Lofty: Executor's Ground Thrust combo no longer launches and instead does hitstun.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Richter can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Richter) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Fragment of Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Gotts · Urteil
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Richter is a German term for "judge".
- Richter's artwork shows him with a similar hair color to Arme Thaumaturgy but ingame it appears significantly more faded and almost white.
- This change in hair color is likely symbolic of Ain's spiritual connection, with his hair being of similar tone to him during Spiritualism.
- Contrary to the previous classes of this path, Richter is not shown with any projection weapons in his regular portrait. In the Spiritualism portrait, the pendulum is replaced with the Funft · Glanzen Schwert sword.
- It could be implied that Funft · Glanzen Schwert is a weapon by Ain's own design, due to it not being a projection of a weapon in the Goddess's arsenal but rather a summon of the weapon itself.
- This explains the sleek, solid design of the weapon unlike the rest of his arsenal, which have an almost glass-like appearance.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||馭法尊者||Law Master|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||裁决者||Judge|