Have I helped a little for the peace of this world...?
[A mercenary who was turned into a Nasod cyborg]
- Main Article: Anger of Raven
His suppressed rage is unleashed and channeled to the Nasod Core. It feeds off of Raven's rage, and the more rage, the stronger it becomes. The Nasod Core assists Raven in attacks and defense depending on the battle situation.
- Main Article: Altera Research Lab
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A commoner that worked his way up to become the captain of a well-known Mercenary Knights.
However he was framed by jealous aristocrats and loses everything he cares for in one night.
Raven was revived by the Nasods and vowed to seek revenge against the Kingdom of Velder.
Now he feels responsible for all his past deed and joins the El Search Party as a form of atonement.
몸의 일부가 나소드로 개조되어 있으며 기계 팔을 이용한 강력한 공격과 장검을 이용한 빠른 검술을 구사한다. 말수가 별로 없고 냉정한 성격이며 인간에 대한 복수심이 크지만 내면에는 인간의 따뜻한 마음을 지니고 있다.
평민의 신분으로 이름난 용병기사단장까지 올라간 레이븐은 귀족들의 시샘으로 누명을 쓰고 모든 것을 잃게 된다. 그를 킹 나소드의 사자가 발견하여 킹 나소드에 의해 새 생명을 얻게 된 그는 벨더왕국에 대한 배신감으로 복수심에 불타오르게 된다. 이후 자신의 복수심이 빚어낸 세계의 혼란에 책임감을 느끼고 엘소드 일행에게 힘을 보태기로 한다.
A part of the body has been modified into a Nasod. He uses a powerful attack using a mechanical arm and swift swordsmanship using a long sword. He doesn't talk much, and has a cold personality, and a great desire for revenge against humans, but he has a warm human heart inside.
Raven, who rose to the rank of commander of the mercenary knights, despite his status of commoner, was framed by envious nobles and loses everything. A messenger of King Nasod finds him, and the King Nasod gives a new life. He burns with a sense of betrayal against the Velder Kingdom and with revenge. Afterwards, feeling responsible for the chaos in the world created by his vengeance, he decides to help Elsword and the others.
First Class Advancement
Raven is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
Pic of Raven in Story mode (being controlled by King Nasod).
- Raven's job path in Lore/Story would be the Rage Hearts path.
- Raven officially joins the main cast after the Altera story quest The One Who Moves Forward. Prior to joining the main cast, all dungeons will re-use one of 3 generic dungeon clear lines.
- Raven's official theme song is Redemption.
- With a Triple Element Enchantment, Raven's claws attacks outline of color will remain blue unlike when he attacks with his sword.
- The design of Raven's Nasod Arm will change upon changing classes or when equipped with certain Ice Burner gloves.
- Raven wrote "Flying Kick", the skill note for Assault Kick.
- According to Raven's prologue, Raven's designation while he was being turned into a Nasod-human cyborg was "Experiment 137".
- Same with several other characters, Raven shared his canon birthday with his release date in the Korean server.
- Raven was orphaned after the death of his father.
- Raven's last name is revealed to be Cronwell in the side story A Piece of Memory 2.
- Another alternate job name for Taker would be Mercenary according to the NA website.
- During the Master Road story quests, Raven's Nasod augmentations are revealed to be reducing his lifespan, unbeknownst to the El Search Party.
- Raven: No time for regrets, wake up, Raven!
- Raven: Have I helped a little for the peace of this world?
- Raven: Little by little, I will compensate for my sin.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||雷文
|China (Simplified Chinese)||雷文
雷文 · 克伦威尔