- ???: Factory? I wonder what's being made here... What? Na- Nasod?!
- Elsword: Churning Nasods out like crazy – someone's making a horde!
- Elsword: Hmm, a monster made to be just like a man, whose only aim is to fight.
- Elsword: Huh– these Nasods are configured to fight like Raven, which makes them a whole lot nastier!
- Elsword: Countless Nasods are being made every day...
King Nasod? Why is he making all these Nasods?
- Aisha: If you were really who you're pretending to be, you might stand a chance. But now? Oh, please! The real one's a little scary, but you couldn't scare a mouse!
- Aisha: A humanoid Nasod, with Raven's battle moves–it's really too much! As awesome as I am, even I'e never heard anything like it!
- Aisha: Oh no, a Nasod that looks just like Raven! I hate having to fight it.
- Aisha: Down we go! Is this an elevator?
I heard the Seven Tower had something like this that operated with magic.
- Aisha: Okay, we know from legend that Nasods are robots powered by El... But these are so similar to living things! It's hard to think of them as just robots?
- Rena: It's akin to fighting Raven, with some sort of mask on. I feel so conflicted.
- Rena: In the past, Nasods lived together with humans, so it is written. Could that mean they are, in fact, more than mere robots?
- Rena: First a floating island, now a sinking floor. Will wonders never cease? Going down is one thing; falling down is quite another!
- Rena: About what I expected from a pile of metal–-not much.
But if we leave this factory running, thousands more will be created. And we can't have that, can we?
- Raven: Did they collect my battle data and embed them into a human-like Nasod... Hmph, how mannerless... I can never accept this!!!
- Raven: Wait, King of Nasods. I'll soon see you...!
- Raven: ...When I look at you... I am overcome with shame again... Well... that is good. With my own hands, I can destroy my past...!
- Raven: Elevator going underground... Heading to Altera Core. I heard that there is the King of these Nasods. It would be the first time to see myself...
- Add: Was that a battle type Nasod that operates based on Raven's combat database?
- Add: I... am the gatekeeper of 'core', the base of ancient Nasod civilization. I'm so excited!! I can't imagine it! Kaka, bring it on!
- Add: I detect a huge machine signal underground..! At last... I have arrived!! Muhahah!!
- Ain: A machine that can mimic a person to this level... The Nasod technology is quite surprising.