|Weapon||Great Sword, Power of El,
El's ResonanceAided by Sephira
|ESP Collection||Hyper Active Skill Damage Increase|
|Release Date|| 8 July 2021
4 August 2021
4 August 2021
4 August 2021
4 August 2021
5 August 2021
|Job Path Story Movie|
I must protect it, even if I fall apart...
[Sword of the El, guardian of the El and Elrios]
The Sword of the El who realized his purpose of living through resonating with the El and guards the El and Elrios.
The guardian knight who exists solely to protect the El and Elrios.
Elsword thought everything was over once he restored the El. However, when he came to his senses, he was already separated from the El and slashing through his enemies.
It was a choice he made to get rid of the one to protect the El, the world, and his friends, but it seems he still has a role to fulfill.
Everything will follow according to fate.
Elsword accepts the power and his fate bestowed by the El and becomes the guardian knight who exists solely to protect the El and the world.
오로지 엘과 엘리오스를 위해 존재하는 수호기사.
엘이 가진 근원의 힘을 끌어내어 엘과 세계를 위협하는 모든 적을 단죄하는 전직.
자신이 할 수 있었던 가장 쉬운 답을 내린 후, 거대 엘 속에서 편안히 잠겨있던 자는 어느 순간 자신이 엘에서 떨어져 나왔음을 알아차린다. 어째서 다시 엘과 분리된 걸까. 엘 속에서 느낀 거대한 운명은 착각이었나? 사소한 희생 하나로 모든 걸 끝낼 수 있는게 아니었다면, 자신에게 남은 역할은 대체 무엇인지.
그리고 엘을 노리는 적을 베며 마침내 깨닫는다. 존재의 이유. 태초부터 정해진 운명과 세계의 의지를 거부할 수 없음을.
"모든 것은 엘의 의지에 따라..."
오래 전에 주어졌을 역할을 위해 엘의 힘을 온전히 받아들인 그는 엘과 세계를 지키기 위한 검으로 각성한다.
"I have to protect...even if it breaks."
A guardian knight that exists only for the El and Elrios. A class that draws out the power of the source of the El and condemns all those who threaten the El and the world.
After making the easiest choice he can make, he suddenly realizes he has separated from the El despite sleeping comfortably in the Giant El. Why am I separated from the El again? Was the fate I felt inside the El a misunderstanding? If one small sacrifice couldn't end everything, then what role did he have left? Cutting down the enemy aiming for the El he finally realizes. A reason for existence. It is not possible to reject destiny and the will of the world that was set from the beginning.
"Everything is according to the El's will..."
Having fully accepted the El's power for a role that was given a long time ago, he awakens as a sword to protect the El and the world.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sin Cleaver • Intense Slam • Retribution
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Genesis can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Genesis) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- Sephira's appearance is permanently changed upon job advancing, gaining much bigger wings not unlike those it had during Awakening previously, and its core gaining an extra winged ring around itself, potentially referring to the fact that Elsword is almost permanently resonating with the El now.
- Due to continuous use of the El's Resonance, Genesis assimilated more with the Giant El, causing all of his hair to turn white and becoming a half-angel entity rather than human. Additionally, his pupils become white diamonds, matching the shape of Ain's pupils during Spiritualism.
- As a result, Genesis' age is listed as Unknown, rather than 18 years old like Elsword's other paths.
- Genesis is so far assimilated that he has entirely forgotten his own name or who anyone is, signaling that he is at the final stage of the Illuminous Phenomenon; a step before an individual becomes one with the El.
- During Awakening, Elsword's color scheme shifts to white and blue with yellow highlights while also donning a hood, making him appear strikingly similar to Ain's Spiritualism mode as well as that character's Richter path. Additionally, Sephira changes even further, sprouting 6 massive wings as well as being adorned with 2 trailers (replacing the ones from Genesis's own outfit) and 2 floating El crystals, giving him the same appearance as Ishmael and her angels, as seen in his awakening portrait.
- Additionally, his eyes turn bright blue just like is the case for Knight Emperor, who displays a more natural form of El's Resonance.
- Awakening in-game will overwrite your current avatar with the awakening form.
- Genesis has a turquoise blue gem embedded in his suit and near the handle of his sword, in the same fashion as Knight Emperor, making them both the only Elsword paths to do this and display any significant forms of El's Resonance, as Rune Master and Immortal lack either.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||創世騎士||Genesis Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||起源之光||Genesis Light|