North America & International 4 May 2011
China 11 November 2011
Europe 9 December 2010
Can you hear the spirit of the winds?
[A Ranger that loves nature and is skilled with bow and kicks]
- Main Article: Nature's Force
By harnessing the power of the natural world, Rena has the capability to further enhance her basic attacks and various skills. The Nature's Force System is a means for her to deal extra damage by persistently utilizing the essential battle moves.
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Rena)
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The most mature and beautiful among the El Search Party.
With the connection to the spirit world growing ever weaker, Rena is determined to restore the power of El to restore that connection back to normal.
She feels the El resonating from the El tree of Ruben Village so she goes to investigate.
활과 다리를 이용한 체술을 구사하는 전천후 전략을 가진다. 공중에서 한 번 더 점프를 할 수 있어 높은 곳에 오르거나 전략적인 움직임이 가능하다. 언제나 침착한 행동으로 동료들이 위기에 빠질 때마다 결단력을 발휘해 올바른 길로 인도하는 성격의 소유자. 엘프족 특유의 성숙함과 아름다움을 겸비하고 있다.
어느 날부터 주변 정령의 소리가 들리지 않게 된 것을 느낀 레나. 엘리오스와 정령계의 연결이 약해져 가는 것을 알게 된 그녀는 사라져가는 엘의 기운을 되돌려야 한다는 것을 깨닫는다. 두 세계를 연결 시키기 위한 임무를 받고 떠난 레나는 어느 날 루벤 마을에 있는 엘의 나무에서 엘의 공명을 느껴 달려가게 되는데...
First Class Advancement
Rena is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
As Rena's arrows require MP, Rena can also regenerate MP. After a second standing still, she enters her MP regeneration mode, which recovers 5 MP per second (half of Aisha's rate), but can be sped up by Grand Archer's Nature's Sense. This is a good aspect in PvP as it helps Rena get more MP to unleash skills to support teammates.
Arrows Graphical Effects
If you are using a weapon with a level 3 or 4 burn, freeze, or poison attribute, the arrow will change color and appear larger. However, unlike every other character, her kicks and Trapping Ranger's Erendil have no outline or show of motion when attacking.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Rena's job path in Lore/Story would be the Daybreaker path.
- Rena's official theme song is Always.
- Rena's bow was made by Lincy and Soren and was given to her as a gift for helping them.
- The bow is not a normal bow which fires using a bowstring. It uses mana to 'create' magic arrows and a bowstring momentarily which will disappear after the arrows are shot.
- As her arrows are not physical objects and made of mana, her arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
- Rena's age is listed as unknown due to her race; Elves are known to live far longer than humans. In Volume 1 of ElType, Rena mentions that when she was Elsword and Aisha's size, their Great-Great Grandfathers hadn't even been born.
- Even though she speaks of her age freely (eg: ElType, and her post dungeon quote "In all my years..."), several of her post-dungeon quotes (eg.: "I am too young for this!" and "Am I showing my age? I should think!!") imply that she is worried about being seen as too old by those around her.
- According to Raven, Rena greatly resembles his deceased fiancee, Seris.
- During the development of the game, Rena was originally named Lire, who was based on a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her KOM files all go by the name Lire instead of Rena.
- In the beta, before she was renamed to Rena, she was voiced by the same voice actor of Lire in Grand Chase.
- Like with Elsword and Aisha, Rena's Promotional Weapon changes a little when in Awakening Mode.
- Rena wrote "Immune to Dizziness", the skill note for Flying Impact.
- Out of all the Base Jobs revamped in the 12/04/2013 update, Rena seems to have been changed most drastically. Her proportions are less bulky, her facial features touched up, and her hair re-modeled and re-colored into a more greenish color.
- According to Volume 4 of ElType, elves don't eat meat.
- In her youth, Rena and her friend Lua were known as mischievous troublemakers in their Elf Village.
- Rena's parents appear in the side story Portrait of Younger Days 3, her mother Lillia and her father Isilad.
- It is revealed during the Hall of El story quest At the Hall of El - Rena that Rena's last name is Erindel.
- Rena is shown to have a habit of getting sidetracked in order to help others during the webcomic Crossroads of Wind 3.
- Rena is able to speak and read Ancient Elvish, which she uses to converse with the Dark Elves in the Demon Realm.
- During the story quest Long Waited Desire, it is revealed that Rena's home is called "Eldemyr", meaning "A world of El", mirroring the region of Varnimyr where the Dark Elves reside.
Phantasmal Geyser onlyGeneric Clear Lines
- Rena: Be patient, Elder. I'll be back with good news!
- Rena: Oh, is it over? That was easier than I thought.
- Rena: -
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||蕾娜
|China (Simplified Chinese)||蕾娜
蕾娜 · 艾琳黛尔
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Reina (before May 19, 2016)|