|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
You will get hurt. Please leave the area while you still can.
[A Nasod Queen that has unlocked an ancient weapon along with Code: Nemesis]
She has destructive capabilities using her ancient Nasod Spear and unique explosive skills.
Queen of Destruction, relentlessly shooting ancient Nasod weapons.
As her journey continues, Eve comes to believe that she needs even more El Shards to rebuild the Nasod Kingdom, and the only way to collect more El Shards is to annihilate all her enemies.
By attaching the El Shards she collected so far, Eve summons an even stronger Nasod Weapon.
That moment, Code: Nemesis is unlocked, allowing Eve to control even more destructive power.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Exotic can advance into Code: Nemesis. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Nemesis can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Nemesis's Blade .
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 2 Refined Dark Steel from Durahan Knight in Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
- Go to Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
|Nasod Drill Break
After doing either the or , summon a drill to damage the enemy. The drilling part has a black hole effect and can deal extra hits if the command key is held. This combo will be performed with Super Armor.
|Nasod Aerial Assault|
|Nasod Sword Surfing|
|Nasod Spear Cage
After doing the standard combo, stagger the victim with a Nasod sword and proceed to summon multiple Nasod Spears to pierce the enemy, ending it with a strong finishing blow that hitstuns the enemy, leaving them vulnerable for a combo. This combo has double attack process chances.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- 'Spear Surfing' quick loop Tutorial
- Code: Nemesis combo tutorial by 'Everlook'
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis has a fatal weakness as a melee class in PvP where nearly all of her spear attacks won't be paused mid-animation when the battle freezes due to awakening or special actives, leaving Eve vulnerable if the opponent dodges a spear using the said methods.
- Usually, if melee attacks are paused due to awakening, they will freeze mid-animation and are still able to cause opponents to flinch.
- However, this can be used to her advantage as the spears can be canceled out of very quickly with the animation still active. This is very apparent when canceling out of Code Exotic's , and Code Nemesis's with a skill or falling off of platforms.
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis models and their spears are separated, so even if Eve uses a spear attack and is hit before her attack is done, it will still continue. This may give her an advantage when trading hits with the enemy.
- Code: Nemesis is no longer solely reliant on the drones to create anything, as seen in one of her winning stances where she creates a throne from nowhere while both of her drones stay by her side.
- The throne may push players if they are beside you.
- Both Moby and Remy in Code: Nemesis' skill cut-in are mirrored, having their "sword" facing Eve and their "shields" facing outwards instead of the other way around.
- Remy in Code: Nemesis' Transcendence portrait is mirrored.
|South Korea||코드:네메시스||Code: Nemesis|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||復仇女神||Nemesis|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||复仇女神||Nemesis|
|North America||Code Nemesis|
|Spain||Némesis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|France||Némésis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|Italy||Nemesi Nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Nemesis|
|Brazil||Código: Nemesis||Code: Nemesis|