Sharp Metal Fragments
I will become the spear that pierces through my enemies.
[A Nasod Queen that has unlocked an ancient weapon along with Code: Nemesis]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Queen of Destruction, relentlessly shooting ancient Nasod weapons.
Eve feels the limit of her power with the continued battles and learns of the advanced code, Code: Nemesis.
Eve believes she needs the power of Nemesis to rebuild the Nasod Kingdom and protect her brethren.
So she decided to release Code: Nemesis, allowing her to summon ancient Nasod weapons.
계속되는 전투로 힘의 한계를 느끼고 강해질 방법을 찾던 이브는 미완성인 줄 알았던 엑조틱 코드의 상위 버전인 네메시스 코드의 존재를 알게 된다. 킹 나소드의 방식에는 동의 할 수 없었지만, 나소드 왕국의 재건과 동족들을 지키기 위해서 힘이 필요하다는 건 명백한 사실이었다. 고대 나소드 무구를 소환할 수 있는 네메시스 코드를 해방한다면 소체의 한계와는 별개로 더 강한 힘을 낼 수 있을 것이다. 어떤 동료의 희생도 없이 나소드 종족의 재건을 이끌겠다 다짐한 이브는 네메시스 코드를 완전 해제하고 새롭게 태어난다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
After doing either the or combo, pierce enemies with a Nasod drill. The drilling part has a black hole effect and can deal extra hits if the command key is held. This combo will be performed with Super Armor.
After doing the standard combo, stagger the victim with a Nasod spear and proceed to summon multiple Nasod Spears to pierce the enemy, ending it with a strong finishing blow that hitstuns the enemy, leaving them vulnerable for a combo. This combo has double attack process chances.
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- 'Spear Surfing' quick loop Tutorial
- Code: Nemesis combo tutorial by 'Everlook'
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis has a fatal weakness as a melee class in PvP where nearly all of her spear attacks won't be paused mid-animation when the battle freezes due to awakening or special actives, leaving Eve vulnerable if the opponent dodges a spear using the said methods.
- Usually, if melee attacks are paused due to awakening, they will freeze mid-animation and are still able to cause opponents to flinch.
- However, this can be used to her advantage as the spears can be canceled out of very quickly with the animation still active. This is very apparent when canceling out of Code Exotic's , and Code Nemesis's with a skill or falling off of platforms.
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis models and their spears are separated, so even if Eve uses a spear attack and is hit before her attack is done, it will still continue. This may give her an advantage when trading hits with the enemy.
- Both Moby and Remy in Code: Nemesis' skill cut-in are mirrored, having their "sword" facing Eve and their "shields" facing outwards instead of the other way around.
- Remy in Code: Nemesis' Transcendence portrait is mirrored.