Bring it on, amateur!
[A swordsman who is a Velder Kingdom Knight]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Guardian Knight of Velder, Protector of Peace.
Just like his sister who wielded her sword to protect the kingdom, Elsword also rose to the occasion and pledged to fight all evil as a protector of the kingdom.
As a Sword Knight, an elite knight of Velder, he yields to no threat that stands before him!
여행을 통해 엘소드는 각 마을들에 있는 수많은 문제들과 맞닥뜨린다. 그저 적을 쓰러뜨리면 해결됐던 지난 상황과는 다르다. 그저 휘두르기만 하는 검은 상대를 해치는 검이 될 뿐, 자신이 따라잡고 싶었던 누나의 검과는 달랐다.
“내 검 끝에 담을 것이 필요해.”
모두가 제각각의 정의를 가지고 있고, 스스로가 매번 옳은 길을 갈 수 있으리란 확신은 없다. 그러니 맹목적일 필요는 없지만 검을 휘두르는데에 있어 길잡이가 되어줄 기준. 왕국을 지키기 위해 검을 들었던 누나처럼, 자신 역시 무언가를 지키기 위한 검을 들고 싶다. 엘소드는 다시 검을 들었다. 악에 타협하지 않고, 정의를 지키며, 어떠한 위협에도 굴복하지 않겠다는 강한 의지가 담긴 검이었다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sword Knight can job advance to a Lord Knight.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing the standard combo, charge forward while in Super Armor to push enemies back and finish by smashing the ground, launching them high into the air. Charging can be delayed by holding the first .
After doing the standard combo, swing 1 more time and finishes with a forward thrust stab. All sword swings after the second are performed while in Super Armor. The final stab give hitstun and leaves enemies open for combo.
After doing the standard combo, spin dive forward similar to Rolling Smash. Perform numerous front flips while diving downward at an angle.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- After model revamp, Sword Knight's promotional costume was made to better reflect his official portrait.
- The orange buttons on the front of his top were detached from his shoulder pads.
- The stitching on his pants and details on his belt which were not reflected in his artwork were removed.
- The orange buttons on his gloves and the back of his top which may simply not be visible on his portrait were also removed.