|Language:||English • العربية • português do Brasil|
Watch over me, Harque. I will do my best...until the day we meet again.
[Pilgrim of the silver moon who effortlessly controls the full power of the moon]
Pilgrim of the silver moon, amplifies the power of the moon using moonstones
and sacrifice himself to bring salvation to even more people.
No matter how many times he tried, Noah could not save everyone. He stops going back in time after feeling that he doesn't have many attempts left.
After countless deaths, Noah gives up everything and heads towards the relic to the past. It was there, in the past at the House of Ebalon, Noah saw his brother who hid his shadows and pain and showed only love to him.
It is through this vision, that Noah decided to continue his brother's will in a way he would have wanted.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Pilgrim of the Silver Moon .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Chilling Rage • Counterlight • Extinction
After slashing through the air, turn around and create five crystal orbs which fall straight to the ground. After, dive diagonally back then finish with a whirlwind slash.
After performing uppercut slash, step back while creating a floating water trap in super armor. Finish by throwing two crystal balls toward those trapped in the water.
Force Mod Skill
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Nyx Pieta) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Fragment of Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- While Noah harnesses the element of the moon as Nyx Pieta, his body is incompatible with this type of magic as his natural affinity leans toward the element of darkness.
- This brings about severe repercussions to Noah's body, with his hands and feet becoming partially crystallized.
- The name Nyx Pieta is a reference to Noah's tragic backstory where, out of a devotion to Ebalon, he uses the power of the moon at the expense of his own body.
- The design of his Alternative Form appears to take inspiration from Artemis the Greek goddess of the moon and the hunt.
- Noah's hair reverts back to its natural white color and loses the teardrop blip on the bottom of his pupils.
- Upon awakening, his pupils and iris turn white.
- When using the Moonlight Baptism or Benediction at Stage 2, 3, or 4, Noah assumes an older form that resembles Ebalon.
|South Korea||닉스 피에타||Nyx Pieta|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||淨月聖殤||Moon Pieta|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||夜殇者||Nyx Pieta|