|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kyahaha!! Destroy everything! Leave nothing behind!!
Move. If you don't want to break.
[Demon Lord of Destruction and her most loyal follower]
Her former throne holds no meaning.
The only meaning in her life is destruction
and the thrill of dragging her enemy down to their own personal hell.
Lu is now the Demon Lord of Destruction, dominating her subjects through her display of superior power with Ciel as her most loyal servant.They destroy their enemies with demonic energy dark as night. Lu was slowly recovering her demonic powers until the day the El was restored. As a demon nobility, Lu's power is founded from the Dark El, the shadow of the El, which in turn meant that the restoration of El increased the power of the Dark El, leading to an explosive increase in power for Lu. A dark demonic energy surrounded her body, giving her the power of absolute destruction.
Now, her former throne no longer meant anything to her. The only meaning in her life was destruction, and the thrill she felt dragging her enemy down to their own personal hell.
"If this is what you wish… I will follow you to the end." Ciel accepts the overwhelming demonic energy from Lu, dutifully following her violent tendencies as her loyal shadow.
They go on a hunt, to find a new toy for the Demon Lord of Destruction to play with yet again.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Demon Lord of Destruction ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Land Crusher • Desperado • Rapid Fury
After doing with any character, turn around and launch enemies. The other character will then appear and attack the launched enemies. If you sucessfully hit the enemy with the , a prompt will appear and the enemy will be Bounded if hit.
Force Mod Skill
Manic Demon Skills
|Thorns of Hell|
- In addition to these new skills, Diangelion can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Diangelion) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Elrianode Training Grounds (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Diangelion (διαγγέλιον) is a Greek term that can be found in biblical texts (for example, the Greek versions of the Pauline Epistles found here), that is often simply translated as "message". It is similar in etymology to the term εὐαγγέλιον (evangelion: gospel, good news). The word is composed of the prefix δι- and the root αγγέλιον (message), which can be translated in various ways depending on the way the prefix is interpreted. "Two Messengers", from δύο- (for "two"), "Different/Dissonant Messengers", from δῐᾰ́- (for "through, in different ways") or possibly even "Diabolic Messenger", as an apocope with διάβολος ("diabolic, devil").
- While both Catastrophe and Innocent build on the concept of two characters fighting as one in their own unique ways, Diangelion puts a dark twist on the idea, with Lu practically assimilating Ciel for her own powers.
- Ciel is little more than an extension of Lu's power at this point, with his voice lines all being very apologetic or subdued while Lu's are extremely grand and sadistic, especially in the Hyper Active, Archon Ray, where Ciel merely grunts as Lu coerces him maniacally into destroying everything for her.
- The Manic Demon Combination cut-in will only be used if the class's proper cut-in is equipped in the Hyper Active Customization slot. Using any other custom cut-in will not trigger the Manic Demon cut-in.
- Iblis is the Islamic version of Satan.
- Iblis is the only Lu not to have grown any wings, including in her Manic Demon Form. Her horns also do not seem to grow further.
- This is likely due to her gaining the ability to return to her true form via the Manic Demon Form, causing her to neglect advancing the power of her younger form.
- Iblis's gauntlets are one of few promotional weapons that are animated, particularly the flames on her gauntlets.
- Anular is Spanish and means either annular, ring finger or to annul.
- Both of Anular's scleras are completely black now, and he grows a second, incomplete horn, signifying his unwilling descent further down the demon path.
- During Manic Demon Form, Anular gains a tail identical to the one seen in Iblis's Manic Demon Form.
- The new sniper model replaces all old sniper models in combos and skills.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||滅盡魔皇||Demon Monarchs of Destruction|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||双星邪魔||Twin Demons|