People call me.... The 'Red Haired Knight'.
[Captain of the Red Knights who sworn to protect Elrios.]
- Main Article: Chivalry System
Elesis possesses the gauge of Chivalry, similar to her younger brother Elsword's "Way of the Sword" gauge. Elesis fuels this gauge best offensively, with both basic attacks and skills. Depending on the types of attacks used to fill the gauge, a corresponding aura will activate once completely filled. Activation of the gauge will give her one of the two auras: Spirit of Annihilation or Aura of Gale. Spirit of Annihilation will make Destruction skills and commands automatically deal Critical damage and ignore Guard while Aura of Gale reduces the MP cost and cooldown time of Gale skills.
- Main Article: Ruben's Training Ground
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Influenced by her father who was a free knight of Velder, Elesis is also an excellent swordsman.
When she and Elsword was suddenly attacked by demons, she foresees danger and joins the Velder Knights and tries to protect the kingdom from the emanant demon invasion.
Finally, she encounters the demon who attacked Feita and Velder again....
묵직한 중검을 활용한 거칠고 화끈한 공격이 특징이며, 선천적으로 불의 기운을 다룰 수 있어 전투에 다양하게 활용한다. 자신과 엘소드를 위해서라면 무엇이든 할 수 있는 열혈 소녀로, 때로는 말 보다 행동이 앞서기도 하는 행동형 스타일이다.
벨더 왕국의 자유기사였던 아버지에게 검술을 전수받아 뛰어난 실력을 보유하고 있다. 갑작스런 마족의 습격으로 자신과 엘소드에게 위협이 다가올 것을 예측하고 마족의 음모를 저지하기 위해 벨더 왕국의 기사단에 들어가게 된다.
그리고 어느 날 페이타와 벨더를 습격한 마족들과 다시 조우하게 된다.
First Job Advancement
Elesis is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Elesis's job path in Lore/Story would be the Empire Sword path.
- Elesis officially joins the main cast after the Velder story quest Return of the Hero and will have unique clear lines from Velder onward. Prior to this, all dungeons will re-use one of 3 generic dungeon clear lines.
- Elesis makes a cameo in the ending of the fourth volume of ElType Season 2 to tease her release.
- Elesis's design is based on Elesis Sieghart from Grand Chase, sharing the same first name, personality, red color theme, appearance, and in-game poses, as well as Elsword having a similar background story to Elesis Sieghart. However, both Elesis characters have different background stories.
- In KR, Elesis shares the same voice actor as her Grand Chase counterpart.
- Long before Elesis was to be a playable character, on the NA website, Elsword's backstory stated that his sister's name was originally Elsa.
- A common misconception among players is that Elesis's moveset in-game is an exact copy or clone of Elsword due to their sibling relationship. This is not true, as both characters have different playstyles and combos. However, they do share a few similar skills and inputs.
- Although both characters use heavy 2-handed swords, Elsword can easily utilize his sword with 1 hand in his combos, whereas Elesis require both hands to swing her sword in combos.
- Elesis and Ara are the only characters to utilize their pre-renewal portraits as their Epic Quest portraits.
- Due to Elesis being Elsword's older sister, they both cannot get married to each other.
- It is revealed she is a bad cook during Elsword's side story.
- Elesis wrote the skill notes Enhanced Swordsmanship, Volcanic Eruption II, and Swift and Strong Attack I.
- Her title, "Legendary Red Haired Knight", was born from her victory aiding in turning the tides of the Velder Civil War.
- While it is not often brought up, the Master Road quests re-establish that Elesis is a Red Knight first and foremost, even while aiding the El Search Party, as she relays and receives orders from her command back in Velder.
Prior to joining the El search PartyGeneric Clear Lines
- Elesis: I will show them the power of the Red Knight!!
- Elesis: Alright! I believe I have matured to a higher level.
- Elesis: Anyone blocking my way will be trampled down to the ground.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛利西斯||Elesis|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾丽希斯||Elesis|
|North America||Elsa (Original name before Elesis' release)|