I, no, we will never lose!
[The Knight of Elrios, forging his own path.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Knight of Elrios, forging his own path.
Because he always strived to become as strong as his sister, Elsword was discouraged when he meets Elesis again and realized that she was still stronger then him.
However, when his friends did everything they could to save him, he realized the importance of friendship and decides to believe in himself.
“이 앞은 다른 누구도 아닌, 내 의지로 나아가겠어”
누나의 그림자에서 벗어나, 모두의 기대를 안고 자신의 목표를 향해가는 엘리오스의 검. 시련을 딛고 성장해 어떤 위기에서도 꺾이지 않는 투지로 적을 쓰러뜨리는 전직.
누나에게 닿기 위해 밟게 된 왕국 기사의 길, 그 최강의 반열에 올라 로드나이트가 된 엘소드. 하지만 다시 만난 누나와의 압도적인 힘의 차이를 느끼고 주눅들게 된다.
그렇게 이어진 모험의 끝에 모두를 위한 희생을 택하지만,
자신을 위해 몸 사리지 않고 손을 뻗어준 동료들.
그들의 소중함을 깨닫고, 그들이 믿는 자신을 믿기로 한다.
이제는 누나를 쫓는 그림자가 아니라, 스스로 찾은 미래로 모두와 함께 나아가기 위해.
‘우리는 지지 않아, 몇 번이고 일어서겠어!’
그의 손에서, 이 세계의 새로운 역사가 시작될 것이다.
"As long as I'm with my friends, I will never lose!"
As he has overcome many trials to become stronger, Elsword never gave up, even in difficult situations. To be closer to his sister, Elsword became a Knight of Velder, eventually working up the ranks to become Lord Knight, the strongest of the knights. But he was discouraged when he met his sister again and realized that Elesis had also become stronger.
His lack of confidence influenced his decision to sacrifice himself in the end. However, when his friends did everything they could to save him, he realized the importance of friendship and decided to believe in himself, just like his friends believe in him. Now Elsword no longer chases the shadow of his sister but finds his own future to walk towards with everyone he cherishes.
"We will never lose, we'll just get back up every time!"
Elsword will now leave his own mark on history, forging a new path with his hands every step of the way.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sandstorm • Windmill • Sonic Blade
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Knight Emperor can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Knight Emperor) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Sword of the Sun - Solarius
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
Knight Emperor's eyes when casting Absolute Judgement.
- When Knight Emperor enters awakening mode, he also naturally resonates with the El, causing the bottom half of his eyes to glow in a bright blue color.
- Knight Emperor wears a turquoise blue gem embedded in a gold frame similar to those worn by the El Masters, especially the one originally worn by Solace. A similar, larger gem can be seen near the hilt of his sword.
- The same design feature is found in Elsword's other path that displays the ability of El Resonance, Genesis. Both of his other remaining paths neither display visual signs of the ability nor the blue gems.
- Knight Emperor's path is the only path to retain their original job name for the entire line. (Sword Knight, Lord Knight, and Knight Emperor) (excluding Eve)
- This path's story video oddly shows base Ain instead of Erbluhen Emotion in the flashback scene, despite the other shown El Search Party Members being shown in their respective second jobs.