No matter how many times I need to repeat my life...
[Pilgrim of the moon, protecting what is precious to him]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Pilgrim of the moon, protecting what is precious to him.
Noah is shocked when he sees the experiments at Rosso's manor.
Noah uses all his power to attempt to heal the experiments.
In an attempt to protect Noah, Clamor cast protection spells after protection spells until he shatters.
When Noah wakes up in the temple again, Clamor did not respond.
Noah remembers his brother as he is swept by guilt and regret.
He resolves yet again, that he will protect this world that people precious to him wanted to protect.
That this time, he will save everyone.
변질된 힘을 억지로 달의 힘으로 바꾸어 사용하는 것은 신체에 막대한 부담이 가는 일이었지만, 회복되는 사람들을 보며 안도감을 느끼던 노아는 얼마 지나지 않아 저택 실험실에서 일어났던 일들을 마주하고 큰 충격에 휩싸인다. 어째서 이런 비극이 일어나야만 하는 걸까. 감당할 수 없는 참상에 떨면서도 노아는 저택의 실험체들을 치료하려 해보지만, 온 힘을 쥐어 짜내도 그들을 되돌리는 것은 불가능하다.
무너져 내리는 저택에서 슬픔과 무력감에 빠진 노아에게 클라모르는 방어 마법을 걸어주며 끊임없이 말을 건다. 네 탓이 아니야. 포기하지 마. 모든 걸 짊어지지 않아도 돼. 널 지켜준 소중한 사람들을 잊지마... 멀리서 들리는 자장가 같은 주문 소리를 마지막으로 노아는 건물 잔해에 깔려 의식을 잃는다.
다시 유적에서 깨어난 노아는 예전처럼 유리아에게 부탁해 클라모르의 봉인을 풀어보려 했지만, 마치 원래부터 비어있던 것처럼 아무런 반응이 없다. 쉽게 정을 붙이지 못했던 낯선 시간, 낯선 공간에서 유일하게 의지할 수 있었던 누군가는 그 소중함을 온전히 느끼기도 전에 떠나갔다. 대답 없는 무기를 바라보며 노아는 자신이 다시 한 번 혼자가 되었음을 깨닫는다.
이어진 긴 자책과 후회, 슬픔 끝에 노아는 형을 떠올린다. 형이 지키고 싶어했던 세계… 나를 지켜주던 소중한 이들 덕분에 지금 이 자리에 있는 거라면, 형이 바랐던 모습으로 그 세계를 지키며 살아가겠어. 그걸 위해 몇 번을 반복하게 된다 하더라도 나는, 기꺼이.
결심을 굳힌 노아는 불안을 미소로 지우고, 이번에야말로 모두를 구하기 위해 영원히 끝나지 않을 굴레에 자신을 내던진다.
It was a huge burden on the body to use the degenerated power of the moon forcefully, but Noah, who felt relieved as he watched the recovering people, fell in shock after seeing the faces of what happened in the mansion laboratory shortly after. Why must this tragedy happen? While trembling with unbearable horror, Noah tries to heal the test subjects in the mansion, but it is impossible to return them even if he squeezes all of his strength.
In the crumbling mansion, Clamor casts defensive magic to Noah, who is in a sense of sorrow and helplessness.
"It's not your fault. Do not give up. You don't have to carry everything. Don't forget the precious people who protected you..."
Lastly, Noah loses consciousness when he hears the sound of a lullaby from a distance.
Noah wakes up from the ruins again and asks Yuria to unseal Clamor's seal as before, but there is no reaction as if it had been empty from the start. An unfamiliar time, where he couldn't easily bond with people, and someone he could only rely on in an unfamiliar space left before he could fully feel the value. Looking at the unanswered weapon, Noah realizes that he is alone once again.
Noah remembers his older brother after a long remorse, regret, and sorrow.
"The world my brother wanted to protect... If I am here now thanks to the precious people who have protected me, I will live by protecting the world in the way my brother wanted. I'm willing to do that, no matter how many times I repeat it."
A determined Noah erases his anxiety with a smile, and he forever throws himself into an unending vow to save everyone.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Pale Pilgrim can job advance to a Nyx Pieta.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- The skill cut-in shows Noah using the Relic of Confession, while the Transcendence cut-in shows Noah using the Relic of Rest.
- Upon advancing to Pale Pilgrim, his in-game hair changes to be a lighter shade than Second Grief, but this is not shown in his portraits.
- In this path, Clamor breaks due to overexerting himself protecting Noah during the time he was supposed to die in the second loop. This is shown by the orb that had acted as Clamor's eye until this point having turned grey with several cracks.
- This is likely the reason for the third part of his Job Change quest being in Depths of Temple of Time instead of Clamor's Memory like his other 2nd Jobs, as the Door of Regret would not have been able to show Clamor's past to Noah without him present, making Pale Pilgrim the only class advancement to have a different dungeon requirement than its counterparts.