Now, Ciel. Let us show them the epitome of terror!
This is the immaculate demonic power. I don't see how they will stop us.
[Lord of Terror, slaughterer of all enemies]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Demon Lords of Terror that crushes all enemies before them.
After fighting against stronger enemies, Ciel finally persuades Lu to leave his human side behind to be reborn as a full-fledged demon.
Now, Lu and Ciel are no longer tied by contract, becoming equals as the new Demon Rulers of the Terror.
티모리아 - “새로운 마왕의 탄생이다. 자아, 최고의 공포를 보여주자꾸나 시엘!”
어비셔 - “이것이 완벽한 마족의 힘… 도저히 패배할 거란 생각이 들지 않는군.”
자비 없이 상대를 압살하는 공포의 마왕. 최강의 콤비네이션과 압도적인 힘으로 적을 일순에 궤멸시키는 전직.
공포와 마신의 힘을 받아들이며 루의 힘뿐만이 아닌 시엘을 침식하던 마족의 힘 또한 가속한다.
‘함께이기에, 우린 더 강해질 수 있어!’ 더욱 강해져 가는 적들과의 싸움을 헤쳐가며 고민하던 시엘은 루를 설득하여 이윽고 자신 안에 남겨 두었던 인간으로서의 부분을 버리고 완벽한 마족으로서의 힘을 받아들이게 된다.
그들은 더 이상 계약으로서의 관계가 아닌 동등한 존재, 공포의 마왕으로서 거듭나게 된다.
Timoria - "This is the rise of a new demon sovereign. Come Ciel, let us show them the meaning of true terror!"
Abysser - "So this is the perfect power of demons ... Lose is inconceivable."
With overwhelming power and teamwork, Lu & Ciel annihilate all forces in the blink of an eye. Lu & Ciel's demonic powers become stronger by accepting the power given by the Demon God of Terror.
"Together, we can become stronger!"
After fighting against stronger enemies, despite Lu's hesitation, Ciel finally persuades her to leave his human side behind to be reborn as a full-fledged demon.
Now, they are no longer tied by contract, but exist as equal beings, as the Demon Rulers of the Abyss.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Supreme Punishment • Summon Darkness • Shackling Chain
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
After doing the standard combo, dash forward in midair and pass through enemies, then throw daggers at the enemies behind you. You will be in Super Armor throughout the whole combo. Throwing daggers can be reflected.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Catastrophe can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Catastrophe) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Catastrophe's designs appear to partly be based on military officers. This is supported by the meaning behind Lu's previous class name, Chiliarch, and the class's common use of summoning demons.
- During the Nexon Developer Conference, it was stated that the key phrase for Timoria's design was along the lines of "sweet bloody little dictator".
- Both Lu and Ciel's coats have their half of the contract sigil displayed on its back. However, as the contract was removed and Ciel is now a full demon like Lu, his sigil has flipped upside down and now appears identical to Lu's.
- As Catastrophe, Lu and Ciel's souls become separate again, effectively removing their bond through the soul contract, instead fighting together as separate individuals, in stark contrast to Innocent who fights as a single entity.
- Lu and Ciel as Catastrophe and Aisha as Void Princess/Oz Sorcerer share the trait of being empowered by a Demon God.
- The term τιμωρία (timoria) is Greek for punishment.
- Timoria's wings grow slightly larger, and a second, far larger set, grows from higher up her back. She is capable of using these for flight unlike the smaller set, as shown by Lu flying well above the ground in her portrait. They are also animated in-game, and are her 3rd Job Accessory, taking up the Back slot.
- Timoria's horns become much smoother and more curved, developing into the same bright blue spike as those of Noblesse, showing Lu's increased proficiency with her new Terror powers.
- According to the official artbook, Timoria could have grown closer to her original form like Ishtar but decided to remain in her child-like appearance to keep up with Ciel, though she has come to enjoy appearing as such.
- Lu replaces her crown entirely, instead having her new cap feature a crown-like design around its rim. This design is identical to the crown she wore as Chiliarch, though much larger to fit around her cap.
- Building upon Dreadlord's "Assassin" theme, Ciel is depicted wielding throwing knives as his main weapon of choice, his coat being filled with spares.
- He is also seen carrying two smaller versions of his gunblades on his back.
- The buttons on Abysser's coat and the clips in his hair are similar to the ones that Lu had as Chiliarch.
- Ciel loses his last strand of blue hair, it now being fully white as he becomes a full-fledged demon; despite this, there are no signs of any horns, showing Ciel is in complete control of these powers.