Kuhuhu. If this world must be filled with imperfections, I guess I'll be building my own perfect world.
[The crazed scientist who creates his own perfect virtual world]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The crazed scientist who creates his own perfect virtual universe.
When he searches for a way to return to the past, Add discovers that there is a critical error in his calculations that forbids him to return to his own past.
Realizing that he cannot return to his past, Add decides to create a whole new perfect universe, in which he reigns as the true ruler.
“세상이 완벽해질 수 없다면, 내가 완벽한 세상을 만들어 주겠어… 크크큭.”
자신만의 궁극적인 전뇌 세계를 완성해낸 광기의 매드 사이언티스트. 변칙적인 다이너모 변이 시스템을 활용해 전장을 자신의 공간으로 만드는 전직.
과거로 돌아가기 위한 연구를 계속하던 애드는 자신의 이론에서 치명적인 오류를 발견한다. 설령 과거의 시간대로 돌아가더라도 자신이 살았던 과거의 모습과 완벽히 일치할 수 없다는 것. 수 많은 시간대의 오차를 돌파해 성공하더라도 그 곳엔 또 다른 자신의 모습이 있을 뿐이라는 사실.
애초에 이미 소멸된 과거의 시간에 얽매여 있던 것이 잘못이지 않았을까? 꿈꾸던 완벽한 세계를 자신의 손으로 설계할 수 있다면…
‘큭큭… 내가 창조해주지… 완벽한 세계를..!!’
끝없는 연구 끝에 애드는 결국 자신의 전뇌 세계에 군림하는 자, 도미네이터로 거듭나게 된다.
"Kuhuhu. If this world must be filled with imperfections, I guess I'll be building my own perfect world."
The crazed scientist who creates his own perfect virtual world.
The unconventional Dynamo Mutation system allows Add to place the battlefield under his complete control.
When he experiments to find a way to return to the past, Add discovers that there is a critical error in his calculations that forbids him to return to his own past. Even if he manages to travel back in time, the past he finds won't be the one that he parted with, each past that he succeeds to go to would be a parallel universe in which another version of himself already exists.
Perhaps the error lies in the obsession with the past itself, the past that has already ceased to exist. In that case, it might be better to create a whole new perfect universe with his own hands.
"Kuhuhu… This is how my world of perfection is formed..!!"
After endless research, Add finally creates his own virtual reality as the true ruler of his universe.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Panzer Buster • Install - Starfall • Force Field
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Extend Mastermind's combo by throwing a final larger grenade that has homing properties.
Extend Arc Tracer's or by firing another 3 blast.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Dominator can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Dominator) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Dynamo Factory Add-on - Flotilla
- Full Gallery: Add/Gallery
- As Dominator, Add follows his mother's last wish to let go of his past to focus on the present, in contrast to his fate as Diabolic Esper.
- Dominator is shown with a much calmer and level-headed expression, as opposed to Add's other classes, which boast a menacing smile.
- However, his in-game dialogue shows that he is even more arrogant than his other classes.
- It is notable that Dominator shares mentality with Adrian, and refrains from upgrading his body with Nasod parts, preserving his humanity in contrast to the Nasods, to then become their ruler.
- Dominator no longer has the cat hood that was present since his base job.
- Oddly, Dominator's wireless headset is part of his promotional top piece instead of his hair, unlike Mastermind. The same applies to Doom Bringer.