Huhuhu, observe how much power I recovered thanks to Ciel.
A nobility of the demon world that has regained her power]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A Demon Lord that controls the spirits of the abyss.
Lu reclaims her power with Ciel's help.
Lu recovers a fragment of power from her past self along with an artifact handed for generations in her family.
This artifact allows her to control the spirits of the abyss.
With it, Lu hastens her pursuit on the demons that betrayed her.
‘흥, 하찮은 것들...짐이 몸소 격의 차이라는 것을 보여주겠노라!’
진정한 집사로 거듭난 시엘의 도움으로 잃어버린 왕가의 힘을 되찾게 된 루.
미약하게나마 마계의 여제로서의 권능을 되찾은 그녀는 자신의 가문에 대대로 내려오던 고대 왕가의 보구와 심연의 악령을 다스릴 수 있게 되고, 왕족으로서의 강력한 카리스마와 힘으로 눈앞의 적들을 차례대로 복종시키며 자신을 끌어내린 마족들의 추격과 권력의 회복에 박차를 가한다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Bullet and Soul damage is calculated before Soul Collector.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
After doing or , you can switch over to the other character and attack enemies. Afterwards, you can tap to summon soul spears as Lu, or fire demonic energy as Ciel. You will be in Super Armor during the continuous attack.
(After >>ZX or >>XX)
346% Phy. Damage
121% Mag. Damage x1~5
(After >>ZX or >>XX)|
367% Phy. Damage
121% Mag. Damage x1~5
The finishing blast during Sniper Mode can now be aimed either upward or downwards. The aiming shot cannot be charged.
- KR trailer (released together with Dreadlord) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Dreadlord) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Royal Guard/Noblesse All Pose
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- Noblesse is a French term that refers to an indication of nobility.
- Upon advancing to Noblesse, Lu's eyes in-game change to a more smug expression.
- After advancing to Noblesse, Lu's character selection screen quote changes to match her new personality.
- Upon advancing, Lu grows two large blue wings from her lower back, similar to Chiliarch's smaller set. While she does float slightly in various poses and in-game animation, this seems to be through magic instead, as she keeps the wings around her at all times, rather than using them for flight.
- Ciel's idle pose is nearly identical to his Royal Guard idle pose, with the only difference being his right gunblade being rested on his shoulder.
- Noblesse's combination skill cut-in is a reference to their starting pose in the game.
- Strangely, in Noblesse's skill cut-in, her claw is depicted with 5 fingers instead of 4 like her in-game model.
- One of Noblesse's win poses can be done while facing the opposite direction of the player (left). This is most likely a bug.
- Another bug for one of Noblesse's winning poses shows what seems to be a bunny ear accessory clipping through Ciel's gunblades.
- Ciel quotes that Lu was cuter when she was shorter and would prefer her to stay that way.
- Noblesse's Reigning Noblesse Custom Skill Cut-in was the first artwork to feature Ciel in the foreground and Lu in the background.
- Lu is also shown without her gauntlets, only wielding a Soul Spear. The same applies to her Transcendence artwork.
- After the 11/14/2018 Korean patch, Noblesse's icon no longer uses Add's background color.
- Noblesse's Transcendence portrait is the first to display the character with no weapon at all.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||闇夜女爵||Night Baroness|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||皇家贵族||Royal Noblesse|