|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Anna Testarossa (Rose)|
|Weapon||Guns (Revolvers, Muskets, Auto-guns, Hand Cannons), Heavy Weaponry|
|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 이용신 (Lee Yong-shin)
小清水 亜美 (Ami Koshimizu)
|Release Date|| 17 December 2015
1 June 2016
1 June 2016
2 June 2016
29 June 2016
19 July 2016
I will obey the imperial princess's command!
[A royal guard member that protects the Imperial Princess]
Switches between various weapons in battle. Capable of using the Colorless Spirit (ECP) ability that utilizes Over Strike for stronger attacks.
- Main Article: ECP System
The "ECP System" enables her to switch to 4 different weapons and activate Over Strike.
- Main Article: Outer Atlas Station
Before she was called Rose, she was known as Anna Testarossa. She was sent to military school at a young age following her family's path. She graduated to become a Royal Guard and eventually became part of an elite force called Majestic Garden, a group whose sole purpose was to protect the Princess.
She was sent to Elrios after monsters from that dimension slipped through a dimensional tear and attacked the Princess. Her task is to seek out the source of the catastrophe and put an end to it.
- Main Article: The Soldier's State of Mind
One day, two letters were delivered to Anna Testarossa pertaining to her father, whom she strongly aspired to be like. The first letter informed her of her father's death in battle, which left her devastated. The second letter was a posthumous one from her father himself, stating how he felt his life would soon come to an end due to him disobeying the corrupt military's orders. She was also informed that the Imperial Princess would be visiting her military academy soon. Anna felt lost, and things only felt worse as she overheard fellow students gossiping about her father, and how he was seen as a disgrace in their eyes.
On the day of the Princess' arrival, Anna was on guard duty in the cafeteria when she managed to catch a strange child who had snuck into the kitchen. The child agreed to leave, and commended Anna on her excellent guard duty. Meanwhile, attendees of the event argued against having Anna on guard duty due to her father's actions, in which prompted the professor to dismiss her. She fled to a small storage area to be alone and gather her thoughts. The strange child appeared once more, expressing concern and offering a bit of advice after hearing Anna's story. She once again disappeared as Anna tried to control her anger. The words of the child took root in her head as she laid in her bed, clutching her pillow and trying to make sense of the chaos in her mind.
On the last night of the Princess' visit, Anna pretended to be one of her attendants to get out of guard duty. She was out for a walk when she once again spotted the child, who explained that she too had a similar situation as her. She asked Anna what are the things she can do, and what are the things she wants to do, although Anna was not sure how to answer. Later, she once again met the child during a military inspecton to celebrate the Princess' visit, only to realize that the child had been Princess Ezre all along. The Princess cleared all convictions of Anna's father, and respects were paid to the fallen general. During the ceremony, Princess Ezre asked Anna if she had found the answer to her quest, to which Anna said yes. The Princess encouraged her to move forth, as Anna swore to herself to become a proud soldier, and Protect the Princess who had saved her from her misery.
First Class Advancement
Rose is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
Zero's story portrait.
Tips and Details
- Most of her commands have highly inaccurate hitboxes, having much larger range than it should be and some even being big enough to hit behind her.
- Her bullet commands are physical projectiles, thus allowing them to not be reflected or absorbed like normal magical projectiles.
- Her ECP skills have a bug where ECP is consumed and cooldown time is activated without the skill being performed.
- Just like Deadly Chaser and Ciel, Rose's weapons will do physical damage at close range.
- After advancing to 3rd job, your weapon will automatically switch to the class' default weapon during the starting and ending animations.
- Rose's job path in Lore/Story would be the Minerva path.
- She does not join the main cast, but witnesses them for the first time, fighting Solace in Solace's Fortress, during the story quest Final Battle.
- Many of Rose's kicking combos are similar to the combos Rena had before she got revamped.
- Rose's robot navigator, Zero, was originally planned to have the ability to become Rose's weapons, but this idea was scrapped because it was "too difficult to implement".
- Rose is the first collaboration character in Elsword. She is originally from the MMO Dungeon Fighter Online, where she's known as "female Gunner".
- However, she is not the first crossover character. Elesis was originally from Grand Chase, KoG's previous MMO, which, while not a collaboration (as it's the same company), is still a crossover.
- Being from DFO, various commands are based on attacks and skills from said game.
- The final attack in is based on the Female Gunner skill Marilyn Rose.
- The grenade thrown in is based on the Gunner skill G-14 Buster.
- is based on the Gunner skill Steep Slide.
- Recovery / is based on the Female Gunner skill Topspin Kick.
- In addition to her attacks being based on various skills from Dungeon Fighter Online, Rose's idle pose is also based on that of the Female Gunner.
- Before the removal of the preliminary questline for 1st Job, Rose's quests referred to her as Jamming, which doesn't indicate a class title like most other characters' preliminary quests.
- On the NA website, Rose's base job is referred to as Royal Guard.
- Rose is the first character to have 4 job paths, likely to reflect the 4 subclass lines she has in her original game.
- However, all of her 3rd class advancements are original designs from Elsword rather than from Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Rose wields various weapons such as revolvers, muskets, assault rifles, and dual hand cannons to differentiate her playstyle from that of Deadly Chaser and Ciel.
- Some skills are also transferred from her original game such as Spriggan, Gatling Gun, Barbecue!, and Flame Thrower.
- Despite having multiple weapons, she only has one weapon costume slot. Her weapon costume is applied to all of her weapons.
- Elsword is not the first game that Rose has made an appearance through a collaboration. She is featured as a playable character through crossovers in other MMOs such as Cyphers Online and Sudden Attack.
- Rose's Fluttering Heart Skill Cut-in was censored in NA, removing her pistol. This was likely done to distance itself from any implications of school shootings.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||蘿潔
|China (Simplified Chinese)||萝丝
安娜 · 特斯塔罗莎