|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
ECP (Energy of Colorless Point) is a system exclusive to Rose. The system interface is displayed below the MP bar.
The ECP gauge will recover 5 points per second. ECP skills will use ECP points instead of MP. ECP points will also be consumed when switching weapons during combos or performing the finisher of her ground combos.
Maximum ECP amount is 70. Switching weapons will consume 15 ECP, performing a finisher will consume 30 ECP, and most ECP skills cost exactly 35 ECP. It is possible to activate Over Strike instantly by using any 2 ECP skills in a row, assuming that your gauge is full.
Once the gauge is completely depleted, Over Strike will be activated.
While Over Strike is active, you will gain certain effects for a duration. You can not use ECP skills while Over Strike is active, but Weapon Switching is still allowed. The ECP gauge will recover 7 points per second during Over Strike, filling back up to 70 over 10 seconds, which ends the effect.
|MP Gain on Attacking Increase||Special Active Skill Damage Increase||Critical Damage Increase||Command Damage Increase||Duration|
|Rose has the choice of utilizing 4 different firearms: Revolvers, Muskets, Auto-guns, or Hand Cannons.|
For manual switching outside of combat, press 'V' key (default) to switch to the next weapon in a clockwise direction.
- Revolvers: Basic weapons of Rose. Fires quick singular shots at set intervals. Critical activation chance is high and critical damage is increased by 25%. The weapon is mid-range.
- Muskets: Similar to Revolvers but does more damage, fires slower, has the longest range, and will penetrate through all enemies within range.
- Auto-guns: Firearm which fires quick multiple shots which burns 2 MP each at set intervals but damage is the lowest and range is about the same as Hand Cannons.
- Hand Cannons: Firearm which deals the highest damage and is also the slowest but range of the blast is a bit lower than Revolvers.
You can lock up to 2 specfic weapons if you dislike using them. Locked weapons will not be switched to if you switch with the 'V' Key. To lock weapons, enter your equipment page ('U' default) and right click the weapon icon that you want to lock. If the combo extension uses the specific weapon that you have locked, the weapon will only be switched during the combo and then it will change back to the original weapon you were using.
Specialization (Not available anymore)
|Character||Specialization A||Specialization B|
|Increased damage of combos and Over Strike Skills in Over Strike Mode by x%. (Max: -%)||Increased ECP nature regeneration by x%. (Max: -%)|
Tips and Details
- While having insufficient ECP may prevent you from using ECP skills, performing a finisher or switching weapons do not share the same limitation and methods to burning off extra ECP in order to attain Over Strike.
- The effect values of Over Strike Mode are never shown in-game anywhere; the current values are based on a patch note that changed some of these values, and thus listed the old/new values for players to see.
- Despite this, in-game testing shows the Critical Damage Increase is actually 15%, not 10% as is claimed there.
- Attempting to lock the weapon Rose is currently wielding will result in her saying "It's the weapon you are currently using, but...?" in the form of a text box.