|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
I intend to keep my promise, to protect everything within my reach.
[Cool-headed tactician who would sacrifice himself to ensure victory]
He will burn even his blood to avoid making the same mistake as his past.
A cool-headed tactician, who doesn't hesitate to use even himself if it ensures victory. By converting powerful energy from the Flame Nucleus to fire energy, this job class will burn his enemies to ashes.
Raven feels helpless witnessing his friends becoming more and more exhausted with never ending battles against powerful enemies. He feels the need to gain more power to prevent making the same mistakes he did in the past, and become more reliable to other members of the El Search Party.
His Nasod Arm was embedded with the powerful Flame Nucleus. However, the limits of his human body stopped him from using the Flame Nucleus to its full potential.
"If I can't become stronger because I have a 'human' body..." Raven decides to augment his body once more, to fully utilize the Flame Nucleus.
"I will never lose anyone under my protection again."
His burning will to protect everyone grants him the power to become the 'Nova Imperator'
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Fire of Retribution .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Harpoon Spear • Revolver Cannon • Bursting Blade
: Damage is calculated before Master of Warfare.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
(Flame Trails) 34% Mag. Damage
(Flame Trails) 50% Mag. Damage
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Nova Imperator can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Nova Imperator) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Upon advancing to Nova Imperator, Raven improves his body once more to handle the overheat. This can perhaps be shown in his artwork where a new core is attached to his left chest.
- Nova Imperator is shown to have burn scars on his neck and upper chest, as a result of the use of overheat.
|South Korea||노바 임퍼레이터||Nova Imperator|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||熾光戰將||Blazing Light Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||狱焰武者||Hellfire Warrior|
|France||Imperator nova||Nova Imperator|
|Italy||Imperatore Nova||Nova Imperator|
|Poland||Imperator Nova||Nova Imperator|
|Brazil||Imperador Nova||Nova Imperator|