|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
Are you ready for this?
[A swordsman with magical powers.]
A knight that can deal with any enemy after granted the power of magic.
A swordsman that uses both his sword and magic to fight.
Not many people are capable of becoming a magic knight, as they need inherent understanding of magic and great sword technique.
They use their magic to materialize their sword as one of their techniques.
First Class Advancement
- Kill Wally No.8 at Wally's Castle.
- Collect 3 Mickey Tails from Mickeys at Underground Waterway.
- Clear Wally's Castle with at least a B rank or above.
- Collect the 'Exequatur of Velder Principality' from Wally's Guardians at Wally's Castle.
- Go to Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
Perform a dash attack nearly identical to the one used by Elsword, but with the sword engulfed in flames on the final piercing blow.
After doing the standard combo, summon a ball of fire in front of you and cause it to burst, making it explode and launching enemies into the air. If fully charged, the fireball will not launch grounded opponents.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- On Magic Knight's in-game model pants, it is shown to have flames on them. However, the official artwork doesn't show any flames.
- A silhouette of Magic Knight's portrait appears in the title Stand Alone.
|South Korea||매직 나이트||Magic Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||魔法騎士||Magic Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||魔法骑士||Magic Knight|
|Spain||Caballero mago||Mage Knight|
|Italy||Cavaliere Magico||Magic Knight|
|Poland||Rycerz Zaklinacz||Enchanter Knight|
|United Kingdom||Knight Mage|
|Brazil||Cavaleiro Arcano||Arcane Knight|