|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|ESP Collection||Magical Attack Power Increase|
|Release Date|| 30 November 2017
20 December 2017
20 December 2017
27 December 2017
27 December 2017
18 January 2018
28 June 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 30 January 2020
26 February 2020
26 August 2020
Feel honored to witness my magic!
[The Enlightened Sage, master of elemental magic]
With an understanding of the ultimate elemental magic 'Aether',
Aisha is capable of handling multiple high-level elemental magic simultaneously.
Aisha is now enlightened with the ultimate form of elemental magic, "Aether". This job class now enables simultaneous casting magic of different elements.
When Aisha let the Ring of Mimir, an artifact that holds her true power, slip through her fingers a second time, she reflects upon her actions and what she has become.
"It's not like me, not knowing what to do!"
Aisha, who understands her powerful magic more than anyone, decided to take her magic to another level.
With the knowledge and mana gained from her experiences during her adventures, Aisha is now capable of handling multiple elements at once. When Aisha discovers this ultimate form of elemental magic, she names this new school of elemental magic "Aether".
원소술 극한의 운용법 '에테르'를 깨우친 현자. 고위 원소마법을 동시에 발현시키는 경지에 이른 전직.
아이샤는 자신의 마력을 앗아간 미미르의 반지를 다시 놓치게 되면서 자신에 대해 돌아보게 된다.
'이렇게 우물쭈물 거리는 건, 나답지 않아!' 누구보다 자신의 강함을 믿고 있는 아이샤였기에, 더 높은 경지를 향해 나아가기로 결심한다.
그 동안의 모험과 경험으로 쌓인 아이샤의 지식과 마력은 한꺼번에 다수의 원소를 다루기에 충분했다. 물 흐르듯 자연스럽게 원소술의 극한을 이해하게 된 아이샤는, 이윽고 그것을 '에테르' 라는 개념으로 만들어내는 데에 성공한다.
An Elemental Sage who awakened the power of the Aether, after achieving high-grade elemental magic during her past experiences. Aisha can't help but look back, thinking about the Ring if Mimir which took her power.
'It's not like me lingering like this!'
Because she believes in her strength more than anything else, she decides to keep on moving towards higher ground. Aisha's knowledge and magical power have built up through all of her previous adventures, teaching her how to handle many elements at once. Understanding the extreme limitations of elemental magic, she eventually succeeds in unlocking the power of the Aether.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Chain Lightning • Blaze Step • Cyclone
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Aether Sage can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Aether Sage) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
- After the removal of Statue of Glory, Elemental Master had no more earth-element skills and text describing her mastery of the elements replaced any mentions of earth with lightning instead. However, as Aether Sage, the element returns as one of the elements she can control, as shown in her new >>XZ combo. It is unclear why the developers decided to almost completely abandon the fourth element.
- Aether Sage's Master Class Portrait pose resembles High Magician's Portrait pose.