|Language:||English • العربية • português do Brasil|
I will show you the path shaped by starlight.
[Observer of Constellations who transcends time and space]
After Clamor successfully turns into a spirit,
Noah and Clamor observes the vast sea of truth and move forward to a brighter future.
With the amount of time Noah has spent on research at the Seven Tower in the past, he manages to master his power using magic.
After much time of dedicated research, Noah was able to successfully turn Clamor's soul into a spirit form. This gave Clamor a corporeal body so he can move freely.
After obtaining the power of Celestia, the flow of time that was entwined with Clamor's memory influences Noah's body and mind to suddenly mature.
With this newfound maturity, Noah forges his path as the observer of the constellations with his partner, Clamor.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: ?? .
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Stella Dust • Ancient One • Serpentarius
After performing a barrage of slashes, create a celestial ball above him and throw it diagonally downward, doing many hits.
After slashing through the air, turn around and perform a large sword slash which covers a massive area.
Force Mod Skill
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Celestia) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Fragment of Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Unraveling the Knot of Memories (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- After advancing to Celestia, as Clamor became a full spirit, Noah is able to resonate more with Clamor, causing both eyes to glow when he awakens. His eyes also glow when he fuses with Clamor after using Luminary.
- Although Clamor changed into a spirit, he is still bonded to the sickle, allowing Clamor to assume the form of the shortsword or a spirit.
- The design of Clamor changed from being a sickle to more of a shortsword; the blade being more straight and double-sided and the handle shifting to the base of the blade instead of the side.
- He is one of the few characters who change their weapon. In this case, his sickle becomes a shortsword.
- The in-game model still shows him holding it like a sickle but there is no handle in his hand.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||宙月天星||Celestia|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||天行者||Skywalker|