|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Heh, my sword knows no limit!
[The swordsman with endless potential]
The swordsman who claimed the power of darkness
and defeats his enemies with ease with his dual swords.
The swordsman with endless potential, who claimed the power of the Dark El as his own. Elsword can defeat his enemies with ease by relentlessly attacking them with his dual swords.
After coming in contact with the Giant El, Elsword feels the energy from the Dark El slowly taking over him. However, Elsword has become stronger during his adventure with the El Search Party and manages to take control over the power of the amplified dark energy.
Now his old sword felt too light, unable to hold his new found power.
"I need a sword that can withstand my power."
Elsword summoned all his swords and merged them into one, creating a sword as black as night. Though the sword was much heavier than expected, Elsword swelled with expectation, having a sword that will allow him to use his full power. The magical sheath, Conwell, whispered teasingly.
"Isn't it too early for a boy like you to handle a sword of that caliber, Elsword?"
"Heh. You wish, Gramps. This will be a piece of cake! Watch me!"
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Immortal's Resolution ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Sword Fall • Rage Cutter • Sword Blasting
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Immortal can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Immortal) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Gate of the Setting Sun (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Due to continuous use of the dark El, more of Immortal's hair has turned black.
- Similar to Fatal Phantom, Immortal also holds his sub-weapon, a Black Greatsword, in his hands in his idle pose.
- Immortal's in-game model has his hair facing the correct direction, unlike Infinity Sword where it is mirrored compared to the artwork.
- The Black Greatsword only appears during the use of [Mod] skills and Infinity Storm. Combos and old skills will still use the old summoned sword model.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||不敗劍帝||Undefeated Sword King|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||不朽之王||Immortal King|