Ha, I hate complicating things. Come at me! I will burn everything down!
[The incarnation of fire, surrounding herself with primordial flames]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The incarnation of fire.
Elesis realize she has to take the risk of turning to ashes if she fails, to unleash all her true potential that still lies dormant.
Finally, she becomes fire itself, burning everything down, engulfing them with primordial flame.
“아아~ 복잡하게 생각하는 건 딱 질색이야. 덤벼, 모두 화끈하게 태워주지…!”
태초의 화염을 두른 불꽃의 화신.
불꽃 그 자체가 되어 모든 것을 일순간 태워버리는 전직.
계속되는 강적들과의 전투로 불꽃을 다루는 힘에 능숙해진 엘리시스는 아직 잠재된 자신의 가능성에 대해서 깨닫게 된다.
단순히 힘을 방출하는 것이 아닌, 힘을 담은 그릇의 변화.
불꽃을 주체하지 못하고 재가 되어 사라지는 비극을, 생각해본 적 없다고 하면 거짓일 것이다.
하지만 그 공포를 이겨내고 온전한 힘을 받아들여야 한다는 것을 깨달은 엘리시스는 지금까지의 경험을 토대로 성장한 자신을 믿고, 모든 힘을 해방하기로 결심한다.
‘자, 다시 한 번 타올라 볼까!’
자기 자신이 불꽃 그 자체가 되는 기술을 터득한 엘리시스는 전장을 불태우는 불꽃의 화신으로 거듭나게 된다.
“Ah~ I just hate having complicated thoughts. Come on, I'll burn them all hot...!”
The incarnation of flame wrapped in primordial flames.
A class that becomes the flame itself and burns everything up in an instant.
Elesis, who has become proficient in the power to handle flames through continuous battles with powerful enemies, realizes her own potential that is still latent.
It's not just about releasing power, but changing the vessel containing that power.
It would be a lie if she said she had never thought of the tragedy of being unable to control the flame and turning to ashes.
However, Elesis, realizing that she must overcome that fear and accept the full power, believes in herself, who has grown based on her experience so far, and decides to release all power.
'Now, let's burn again!'
Elesis, who has mastered the art of becoming the flame itself, is reborn as an incarnation of flame that burns the battlefield.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Infernal Blade • Eternal Fire • Blazing Wing
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
After doing a single , fire short-ranged waves of fire forwards with the last wave being larger and having more range. You will be in Super Armor during the 2nd and last wave. The waves of fire are considered projectiles.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Flame Lord can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Flame Lord) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
- Due to the effects of Inferno, Flame Lord is the only Elesis class to have an Awakening form.
- In Flame Lord's starting animation, her claymore appears in a burst of fire. This suggests that her promotional claymore is made of pure fire energy.
- Interestingly, she holds her claymore with a reverse grip in what appears to be a battle stance, despite never using it that way in combat.