Kneel. The throne rightfully belongs to me. It's the return of the true sovereign.
I will become your shadow. As the greatest shield and spear.
[The noble sovereign of Abyss]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Demon sovereign of Abyss, supporting one another as each other's shield and spear.
Using the ancient weapon 'Sefirot Phantasma', Lu and Ciel acquires the ability to temporary merge their souls as one.
Lu and Ciel achieves greater power combining both their powers and is now one step close to retrieving their throne.
이슈타르 - “우후후… 꿇어라! 짐이야 말로 진정한 왕좌의 주인, 왕의 귀환이니라!”
슈발리에 - ”내가 너의 그림자가 되어 주겠어. 최강의 방패이자, 창으로서…”
서로를 지키는 최강의 창과 방패로서 과거의 권능을 초월한 심연의 군주.
심연의 악령과 고대의 보구를 활용해 상대를 굴복시키는 전직.
시엘의 적극적인 서포트에 의해 어느 정도 과거의 권능을 되찾게 된 루.
하지만 그에 못지 않게 점점 강대해져 가는 적들의 힘 앞에 시엘은 고민한다.
계약을 통해 넘겨 받은 절반의 힘. 이 힘을 하나로 합칠 수 있다면… 그런 시엘의 고민을 지켜보던 루는 한가지 해결책을 제안한다.
고대 보구 ‘세피로스 판타즈마’. 사용자의 힘을 흡수하는 특성을 가진 이 특수한 마창을 매개체로, 일시적인 혼의 일체화를 시도할 수 있다. 그 힘을 통해 둘이자 하나로서 과거의 권능을 초월한 힘을 얻게 된 루와 시엘은, 다시금 왕좌의 탈환에 한 걸음 다가선다.
Ishtar - "Huhuhu... Bow before your true sovereign, the one worthy of the demon throne!"
Chevalier - "I'll become your shadow, as your shield, as your spear."
As the strongest spear and shield to protect each other, the demon sovereign of the abyss transcends the powers of the past.
A class that uses abyssal spirits and an ancient royal artifact to bring enemies to their knees.
Lu's power returns to an extent thanks to Ciel's support.
However, Ciel is troubled that their enemies are also getting stronger and stronger.
Half of the power is shared through the contract. If this power could be united... Lu, noting Ciel's concerns, offers him a solution.
The ancient royal artifact, 'Sefirot Phantasma'. Using this special demon spear that can absorb the user's powers as a medium, it is possible to temporarily unify their souls. Through that power, as both two and one, Lu and Ciel, who have gained powers beyond which they had in the past, are now closer to retrieving the throne.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Eschaton • Shadow • Magdonic Cannon
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
161% Phy. Damage|
171% Phy. Damage
273% Phy. Damage
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Innocent can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Innocent) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
- InnPromotional Model - Ciel.png
Chevalier's Idle pose and Promo avatar. (Promo Accessory: Cross-shaped Firearm)
- Innocent is a rather ironic title, due to the inherent nature of the being Lu is named after in this job change.
- Innocent is the only Lu/Ciel 3rd job class whose icons don't feature the other character in the background. Instead, their icons return to depicting a single character headshot with a colored background.
- While Catastrophe splits Lu and Ciel's souls entirely, Innocent instead fuses them together to combine their powers as a single entity.
- Ishtar is the Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power.
- Over the course of the Innocent path, Lu has slowly begun to regain her former demon powers, causing her to "age" slightly faster than the rest of the El Search Party, appearing as a late teen or young adult.
- Due to the fact that all character models remain the same size and appearance regardless of job path, Lu's in-game model relies on a combination of hovering, camera trickery, and a tiptoe stance to create the illusion of her appearing older and taller during her basic idle pose.
- Ishtar's horns curve outward more and the bright blue spikes present in Noblesse's horns now take up the majority of the horns' length.
- Ishtar's cross marking on both her forehead and back turns very bright blue, rather than the dark blue on Ciel or all her previous advancements.
- Lu no longer retains her crown, instead featuring three floating diamond gems between her horns, similar to the one featured in Diabla's Manic Demon Form. They are part of the promotional costume's top piece.
- She grows an additional set of massive wings higher up her back, far larger than those of Timoria. They are this class's 3rd job accessory, taking up the Back slot. Her existing set of wings continue to cover her like a dress as before, and are again part of the promotional costume's bottom piece
- Once again, Lu's magic gauntlets are completely absent in the class portrait; her royal artifact abilities remain her main weapon of choice.
- The spear in the artwork is the Sefirot Phantasma described in her backstory, used in the Hyper Active of the same name.
- The magic gauntlets are designed to mimic her regular gloves in-game, to mask her in-game model requiring it to be there.
- One of the hair ornaments that Lu wears as Noblesse is present on her tail in this class.
- A Chevalier refers to a male member of certain orders of knighthood, usually mounted, and the term means "Knight" in French.
- Chevalier's new white blaster is currently used during all 3rd job related attacks, including the combo when switching from Lu to Ciel, [Mod] Magdonic Cannon, [Mod] Twilight Judgment, and Preying Innocent. All other attacks will still use the blue blaster from Royal Guard.
- Continuing from Royal Guard's hair turning to a more noticeable shade of blue, as Chevalier, Ciel's hair becomes an even more lighter shade of blue with hints of cyan, signifying the union between Lu and Ciel without being consumed by demonic energy.
- The change in shade is more noticeable in Chevalier's in-game model as opposed to his artwork, which still uses a similar shade of blue as Royal Guard.