|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Let us go together, like always.
[The conductor of emotions, growing in tandem those he travels with]
Ain understands that he himself is also quite similar to other human beings in that he has agency.
He uses the power of Eid, taking down his enemies while also protecting his allies.
The conductor of emotions, growing in tandem with the humans he travels with. Using the power of Eid, Ain takes down his enemies, but also protects his allies.
After everyone in the El Search Party has overcome their trials in the Hall of El, Ain is surprised by the group's strength and felt proud that he is a part of them.
As his emotions slowly blossom, Ain begins to understand that he too is similar to other human beings and that he should be able to choose whatever path he wants to take. This new understanding solidifies his determination to walk together with his friends making sure to act on his new emotions, his new belief.
"I'll be with you always... by my own will."
His existence becomes proof of a communion between god and humans and he begins his journey with the El Search Party once again.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Guide - Song of Harmony ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Stom Stark • Lind Scheinen • Windhose
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Bluhen can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Bluhen) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Fragment of Memories from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Anguish of the Wavering Servant (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
- Bluhen is a German term that translates to blossom or bloom.
- In Europe, his name was changed to Florere, which is Latin and means to blossom or bloom.
- Bluhen is Ain's only class that has a different age appearance, being 23 instead of 21.
- This is likely since he has become more human, he grows physically as well as emotionally.
- Bluhen's Spiritualism form only gives the appearance of his promotional costume at Phase 3, instead gaining an incomplete version of the wings at Phase 1 and crown at Phase 2. Similarly, his face does not change until reaching Phase 3.
- This is likely due to the fact that Ain chose to be more humanly.
- Phase 1 and 2 still changes the skill cut-in, voice, and top-left portrait to Spiritualism form.
- While still possessing a mark of Henir by his left eye, its color has been changed to his green color. His sclera has also been cleared of Henir.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||侍心尊者||Heart Servant Master|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||绽情师||Blooming Emotion|
|Brazil||Virtuoso||Virtuous One / Virtuoso|