If I can properly wield Erendil, it will help not only me, but everyone reach their dreams.
[A ranger that uses a sword and magic for combat]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A specially trained elven warrior that uses the bow, sword, and traps against enemies.
As a member of the Night Saver, a secret elven special forces, Rena uses the sacred sword, Erendil, that holds the power of the World Tree, Eldrasil.
A unique archer class that, not only uses magic imbued in the Erendil, but also approach enemies quickly to deal critical damage.
엘프 특수부대 나이트 세이버에서 활동하는 트래핑 레인저는 에렌딜이 가진 엘드랏실의 힘을 사용하는 궁수이다. 비밀스럽게 활동하는 그들은 빠른 몸놀림과 덫을 이용해 적을 섬멸시키는 전략적인 전투를 지향한다.
에렌딜로부터 마법적인 힘을 끌어내 사용하는 것 뿐만 아니라, 에렌딜을 직접 사용하여 치명적인 피해를 입히기도 한다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Trapping Ranger can job advance to a Night Watcher.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Eldrasil is based on and named after Yggdrasil, the holy tree from Norse mythology.
- Rena is able to use the magic stored inside Erendil to create parts of Eldrasil, such as exploding branches or thorny seeds as traps. She can also use the raw magic to create large blasts of wind.
- During her teaser trailer, Trapping Ranger is seen using an Active in the air where she throws 3 Explosive Traps that disappear upon contact with the ground. This skill was never made available in the game.
- Trapping Ranger is the only Rena 1st job whose promotional bow does not change during Awakening.