- Elsword: What is this? It's like a maze in here! Are we going the right way...? Hm, oh well! We can just turn back if we come across a dead end!
- Aisha: Everyone, don't just march on blindly! If this is a labyrinth, we can be trapped in here fore... Wait who disappeared this time? Uggh!
- Rena: Oh! It seems it doesn't matter which path you choose, you'll still arrive at the center. It's a good thing it's not a labyrinth, but let's not split up too much.
- Raven: The shard on the altar... It looks like a face. Is it supposed to resemble the master of the ruins?
- Eve: The ruins is much bigger than observed from the ground. It's difficult to observe further with the demonic energy... but it seems there are pocket dimensions throughout the ruins.
- Chung: -
- Ara: -
- Elesis: It's quite confusing, but they can't do that forever. There must be an opening. We aim for that moment!
- Add: -
- Lu: -
- Ciel: -
- Rose: I only have an abstract understanding of demonic energy, but even I can feel this. It's very heavy... and somewhat suffocating. It's not an enjoyable feeling.
- Ain: (No good... This demonic energy is much stronger than other places. I should make sure that I do not stray too far from the El Search Party.)
- Laby: -
- Noah: This place is much bigger than how it seems on the outside. It's like Titania's... No, now's not the time, I should find the El Search Party first. I saw them headed this way... Where are they?