In the midst of this twisted cave... you can sense an unknown dark aura.
|Monster Image||Monster Description||Monster Moves|
|Rash Vegar Trock - An evolved version of Vegar Trock that goes into stoic more frequently.||
|Rash Oba Trock - An evolved version of Oba Trock that goes into stoic more frequently.||
|Rash Buggy Trock - An evolved version of Buggy Trock that goes into stoic more frequently.||
|Rash Rocky Trock - An evolved version of Rocky Trock that goes into stoic more frequently.||
|Rash Fogta Trock - An evolved version of Fogta Trock that goes into stoic more frequently.||
|Rash Iron Trock - A bigger, stronger version of Rash Rocky Trock that carries a large iron club.||
|Rash Caskey - An evolved version of Caskey that has increased defense.||
|Mini Fogta - A Fogta Trock that summons by Burning Fogta.||
|Monster Image||Boss Description||Boss Moves|
|Chieftain Trockta - The leader of the desert dwelling Trock race. Hypnotized by Karis's succubus magic.||
- Elsword: Cowardly demons...!! Let them come...!! I'll teach him a lesson!!
- Elsword: Huu... Trock's Lair... there are tons of them!! I'll take on any number of monsters that come my way!
- Elsword: We are one step behind!! Trocks said they must have taken her to Parugo. Let's hurry on!!
- Elsword: Trocks! The strongest Trock is the Chieftain? Doesn't seem like it to me! Bring me a strong opponent!
- Aisha: The Trocks say demons want to awaken Behemoth... Behemoth... I've read stories in ancient books..! It's an ancient guardian..!! No way! Demons..?
- Aisha: Trocks Lair, the lair won't hold because of all the holes they've dug... it'll fall apart! We need to get out of here..!
- Aisha: According to the Trocks, the Wind Priestess was grabbed and dragged towards Parugo! Head towards Parugo Mountain!
- Rena: According to the Trocks, the Wind Priestess was grabbed and dragged towards Parugo! Hurry!! If we wait any longer Behemoth might awaken!!
- Rena: Trocks are playing tricks on us? These rocks are falling down on us!
- Rena: Trocks... they seem to be creatures with some intelligence... but their Lair seems to be made of natural materials... it might break!
- Rena: Trocks live off the rock and live in this lair... the foundation of this lair is weak...
- Eve: I can analyze the spells used by this Chief quickly. Analysis complete!! Here! No more problems.
- Eve: Don't be so ignorant. Database information is necessary in order to proceed.
- Eve: According to the Trocks, Karis is awakening Behemoth. No more delays! Let's head towards Parugo!
- Eve: I can sense little tremors from the ancient creature. Sensors are picking up movement.
- Chung: Let me clear all this stone rubble or else we'll be in trouble!
- Chung: According to the Trocks, the Priestess was taken to Parugo Mountain. We need to hurry and rescue the Wind Priestess.
- Chung: The paths are all weak because of the Trocks. We all need to be careful!! Watch your step or you'll fall over the cliff!!
- Ara: There's a strange vibe at Parugo mountain... we need to rescue the Priestess before it's too late!!
- Ara: Trockta... leader of the Trocks...? He's strong but... compared to me... He's no match!
- Ara: Rock-eating Trocks have dug holes in the ground here and there... Be aware of weak ground.
- Ara: Could they have taken her to the entrance of Parugo Mountain... Has it got anything to do with Behemoth...? Karis!! We need to stop this conspiracy.
- Elesis: Throwing me into a trap and blowing me up? You'll have to think of a better way to bring me down!!
- Elesis: The Trocks have dug holes in the ground. I must tread carefully.
- Elesis: Trocks... I don't think they were responsible for this... Karis must be behind this... those evil demons.
- Add: Do you think you can bombard me with that many attacks? Let me show you how it's done, ahahah!
- Add: Is it black magic again? Let's quickly analyze those simple creatures. Dynamo, begin target pattern analysis. Next time the same pattern won't work. Kuku.
- Add: Behemoth...? That huge ancient creature? I'm curious what type of energy it uses to move around. It moves without any hesitation.
- Lu: Uuu, this road is bumpy and there are holes everywhere! Ciel, at least bring back a carpet for me!
- Lu: Behemoth! It's been a long time since we last met. You've been manipulated by them... Awful! Karis...!
- Ciel: These fools are recklessly tossing objects... It looks like they use magic too. Still, they're very far from cute.
- Ciel: Trocks... Just seeing these guys makes me feel like I'm losing my strength. I'll think about Phorus. Phorus...
- Rose: Like you said, this is Trock's nest. There are a lot of them, but I'm not afraid!
- Rose: This Trock... it doesn't seem like they are the main culprit. There's probably someone even bigger behind this!
- Rose: If the Wind Priestess is in Sander, shouldn't the Wind El be in that area, too? Where could the Wind El be...?
- Ain: This is where the Trocks are... They are quite big in numbers. Are these Trocks the victim of the demons' trickery as well?
Chieftain Trockta's Artwork.
Chieftain Trockta's Portrait.
After clearing the 8-3 epic missions, you will be able to clearly see Trockta's eyes, meaning he is no longer possessed.
Possible to be the debuff icon of Chieftain Trockta's Life Drain's Helpless. However it is not being used for some reason.
- At the end of 8-3 epic quests, it was revealed that the Chieftain of the Trocks clan was possessed by an unknown force, explaining why they attack Sander.
- Trocks are burrowing race that feeds on rocks. Trock's Lair is filled with tunnels, much like an ant colony.
- Chieftain Trockta claims that the Trocks only speak to strong humans.
- Trocks originally lived in Parugo mountain before Calluso tribe drove them out.
- Karis promised the Trocks that she would help them retake Parugo mountain. Karis gave Trockta an amulet as a token of this promise. However, the amulet was actually a demon tool that allowed Karis to control Trockta.
- Region 1~6
- Region 7~12
- Region 13~18
|Varnimyr||Rigomor||Master Road||Pruinaum||Pruinaum Outskirts||Tirnog|
|East Lurensia||North Fluone||Central Fluone|
|Northern Lanox||Northern Lanox R|
- Region 1~6
- Region 7~12
- Region 13~18
|Laby's Imaginary World||Someone's Lab||Guild Base|