I will make everyone kneel before me.
[The harbinger of death]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
As the harbinger of death, Ara seeks battle against powerful demons to test her ever-growing skills.
Ara realizes that power is the true standard of justice, as she slaughters her enemies.
With overwhelming power and cold-hearted brutality, she establishes a new world order based on strength and power as Devi, the demon slayer.
“후후. 약육강식이야말로 변치 않는 세계의 섭리랍니다.”
죽음을 부르는 나락의 인도자.
끝없이 몰아치는 기공술로 상대를 압살하는 전직.
마족들에게 지지 않기 위해 비전서의 기공술법을 이용해 자신만의 무술을 더욱 연마시켜가던 아라. 언젠가부터 자신이 가진 강대한 힘을 쏟아낼 상대로 점점 더 강한 마족과의 전투를 원하고 있다는 것을 느낀다.
‘정의라는 것은 결국, 힘을 가진 자가 정하는 것이지요.’
자신의 발 아래 쓰러지는 마족들을 보며 힘이야말로 이 세계를 관통하는 정의임을 깨닫게 된 아라는, 압도적인 힘과 수단에 연연하지 않는 비정함으로 적을 쓰러뜨릴 뿐인 마족 학살자, 범황으로 거듭난다.
"Huhu. Only the strongest can survive in this world."
As the harbinger of death, Ara crushes her enemies with her dark energy.
To make sure that she has the upper hand against demons, Ara trains hard to perfect her skills acquired from the black secret arts book. However, as Ara becomes stronger, she starts craving battle against powerful demons to test her ever-growing skills.
"'Justice' can only be defined by those with power."
As she brings her enemies down, Ara realizes that power is the true standard of justice. With overwhelming power and cold-hearted brutality, Ara slaughters her enemies without care.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Infernal Circle • Energy Wave • Energy Void
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Spirit ball damage is calculated before Spirit Enhancement.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Devi can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Devi) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Dance of the Butterfly
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 梵皇, rather than the English name.
- While the developer's intent is that this refers to the Hindu god Brahma (梵天), the origin of 梵皇 actually comes from 梵天皇 (Brahmadeva) which to Koreans can (rarely) mean "Divine God Brahma", but doesn't work out in English too well due to a certain Indian mathematician with the same name, hence the initial confusion surrounding her class name.
- As with Yama Raja, 범황 is not a Korean term, abbreviated or otherwise, instead quite literally just being the Hangul characters for 梵皇. The Korean, as such, means nothing concrete aside from the individual character's meanings (범 being "Brahman" and 황 being "Emperor").
- As the Korean server uses Brahma, the abbreviation on Devi's mini icon displays a "B".
- Devi is a feminine form of the goddess which is referred to as "heavenly, divine and anything of excellence" in Hindu culture.
- In the Japanese server, she is referred to as Kokuanten (黒闇天), or Kalaratri in Japanese. Kalaratri is a goddess of the night and one of many names of Devi.
- The change in disposition from serious to slightly insane that started with Yama Raja: Transcendent is taken further in this path as Ara appears even less composed.
- This is shown while casting Avici Naraka, Ara is depicted laughing while covering her face with her hand.
- While it cannot be seen in any of her artwork, Eun's sealing stone is still present in a hair ornament on the left side of her head.
- Devi is the only Ara class where Ara's expression doesn't change whatsoever between herself and Eun Mode.
- As Devi, Ara's mission changes from rescuing her brother from his demonic possession to harnessing her own power against anything she deems evil, making her into a sadist vigilante of sorts.
- This path in the original design was featuring butterflies, which were eventually re-added with Master Skills.