Haha, let's fight to the end!
[A swordsman that uses multiple swords simultaneously.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A swordsman that uses multiple swords simultaneously to slash through enemies instantly.
Elsword uses a magical sheath called 'Conwell' that can summon swords at anytime.
He utilizes various techniques to dominate his enemies, ranging from the more traditional two sword techniques to using his multiple summoned swords.
양 손을 이용해 다수의 검을 빠르게 휘두르며
적들을 순식간에 베어 넘기는 실전 전술의 기사.
이기는 것을 최선으로 생각하고 한정적인 검술에 치우치는 것을 사치라고 생각한다.
콘웰과의 계약으로 언제든 검을 소환할 수 있는 검집을 형상화하여 모든 상황에 대치가 가능하다. 사람들은 마법의 검집 콘웰과 함께하는 엘소드를 두고 "시스 나이트"라고 부르게 된다.
The knight of pragmatic tactics, using both hands to rapidly swing his blades together and defeat the enemy.
He put his goal of winning above all else, and thinks it's too much of a luxury to focus only on one limited sword tactic. With the power of Conwell's contract, he can respond to any situation with the materialization of swords.
People called Elsword, using the legendary magic sheath: Conwell, the "Sheath Knight".
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sheath Knight can job advance to an Infinity Sword.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
is reworked; summoning a sword and slash twice instead of a single slash. Combo is extended after that to repeatedly slash forward in Super Armor, ending it with a final slash. Alternatively, pressing mid-combo will end the slashes with a upward slash that launches enemies.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- The class name "Sheath Knight" derives from the new weapon Conwell, which is a sheath that grants the user the ability to summon physical swords through a magic sigil as shown in his skills.
- Despite this the sigil doesn't appear during combos or actives.
- Elsword does not physically carry the Conwell, rather he is able to summon it through the magic sigil.
- When looking at Sheath Knight's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a T instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Sword Knight.
- The swords summoned from Conwell swings don't get their color outline changed upon Awakening, thus remaining blue.
- After advancing into Sheath Knight, the third in loses its outline.