|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體） • 中文（台灣）|
Sword SummoningCreated from Conwell
|Height||158 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Bravery Skill Damage Increase|
|Release Date|| 8 December 2011
18 December 2012
18 December 2012
26 December 2012
8 January 2014
Haha, let's fight to the end!
[A swordsman with dual wielding abilities]
Utilizes an additional sword named the Conwell to be the master of quick attacks and swordplay.
A swordsman that uses multiple swords simultaneously to slash through enemies instantly.
Elsword uses a magical sheath called 'Conwell' that can summon swords at anytime.
He utilizes various techniques to dominate his enemies, ranging from the more traditional two sword techniques to using his multiple summoned swords.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sheath Knight can job advance to an Infinity Sword.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After doing , summons out a sword and repeatedly slash forward in Super Armor status, ending it with a final slash which pushes the enemy with hitstun. When you press while slashing forward, you will instead end the combo with an upward slice, launching the enemy into the air. Slices done by the Conwell can also hit behind Elsword as well.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- The class name "Sheath Knight" derives from the new weapon Conwell, which is a sheath that grants the user the ability to summon physical swords through a magic sigil as shown in his skills.
- Despite this the sigil doesn't appear during combos or actives.
- Elsword does not physically carry the Conwell, rather he is able to summon it through the magic sigil.
- When looking at Sheath Knight's mini icon in guild friend list, his abbreviation is a T instead of S. This is done to avoid confusion with Sword Knight.
- The swords summoned from Conwell swings don't get their color outline changed upon Awakening, thus remaining blue.
- After advancing into Sheath Knight, the third in loses its outline.