|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Brother... I will find you... Your sister is now much stronger than before. No matter what happens, I will save you!
[A warrior of righteousness punishing those who walk the path of darkness]
Ara wields the spear of righteousness and follows the path of good. Uses her spear to punish those who dare commit evil in her presence.
A martial artist who focused on training her family's traditional arts.
While on her journey to find her brother, Ara discovers a more meaningful path, of helping people and searching for the missing El.
She is the bringer of justice, and destroyer of all corruption.
People start calling her the Little Hsien, which always reminds her of the path she has chosen.
First Class Advancement
- Talk to Echo in Elder.
- Clear Underground Waterway within 8 minutes.
- Clear Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Clear Shadow Forest while taking less than 20 hits.
- Go to Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After performing Wolf Stance 1 while dashing, finish the combo by doing a wide swing that launch enemies.
|Double Up Slash|
|Advancing Eagle Dive|
|Secret Dragon Arts: Blast|
- KR trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- When doing job advancing in the Korean server, the job quest shows that Little Hsien's Korean to Chinese name is 小仙.
- 小仙 is pronounced as "Xiao Xian" and means Sprite or Fairy.
- As a single character 仙, it refers to a Taoist enlightened sage that has transcended to immortality.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "천룡", "天龍" in Chinese.
- 天龍 is pronounced as "Tian Long" and means Dragon in the Sky. This might be the reason why Little Hsien has Secret Dragon Arts.
|South Korea||소선 (So Seon)||Little Hsien|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||小仙 (Xiǎo Xiān)||Small Sprite / Goddess|
|Japan||小仙 (Kosen)||Little Hsien|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||小仙 (Xiǎo Xiān)||Little Hsien|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||小仙 (Xiǎo Xiān)||Little Hsien|
|Germany||Kleine Hsien||Little Hsien|
|Spain||Pequeña Hsien||Little Hsien|
|France||Petite Hsien||Little Hsien|
|Italy||Piccola Hsien||Little Hsien|
|Poland||Mała Hsien||Little Hsien|
|Brazil||Shien Aprendiz||Apprentice Shien|