Punishing evil and helping the good. I believe that's justice.
[A martial artist who mastered the traditional spearmanship of her family.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A martial artist who focused on training her family's traditional arts.
While on her journey to find her brother, Ara discovers a more meaningful path, of helping people and searching for the missing El.
She is the bringer of justice, and destroyer of all corruption.
People start calling her the Little Hsien, which always reminds her of the path she has chosen.
오라버니를 찾기 위한 여정을 계속하던 아라는 엘의 행방을 찾고 선한 마을 사람들을 돕게 되면서 자신의 여정에서 조금 더 의미 있는 일을 하고자 뜻을 품게 된다.
바른길을 찾는, 옳지 못한 것을 바로 잡는 의협(義俠)으로의 길이 바로 그것이었다.
“아렌 오라버니, 오라버니를 찾기 위한 여정에서 많은 악한 무리들을 만나게 되었어요.
저, 선한 자들의 편에 서서 오라버니를 찾을 때까지, 저의 마음가짐을 더욱 수양하고 갈고 닦고자 해요.”
자신의 마음가짐을 행동으로 보여준 아라는 어느새 사람들로부터 작은 선인, '소선'이라 불리게 된다.
“오라버니, 다시 만날 때까지 소녀가 품은 의를 지켜보이겠어요. 기다려주세요.”
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Little Hsien can job advance to a Sakra Devanam.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- KR trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Sakra Devanam) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 小仙, rather than the English name.
- 小仙 means Sprite or Fairy.
- As a single character 仙, it refers to a Taoist enlightened sage that has transcended to immortality.
- This class's art, as well as some other skills in this path, are styled after the Azure Dragon, one of the 4 guardian beasts in various Asian mythologies.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "천룡", "天龍" in Chinese.
- 天龍 is pronounced as "Tian Long" and means Dragon in the Sky. This might be the reason why Little Hsien has Secret Dragon Arts.