|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Mirror (Nisha), Punches/Kicks, Inner Energy|
|Height||159cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 장예나 (Jang Ye-na)
加藤 英美里 (Katō Emiri)
|Release Date|| 6 December 2018
3 January 2019
3 January 2019
3 January 2019
9 January 2019
10 January 2019
26 June 2019
I come from the Black Forest!
[A mysterious girl that uses strange powers]
She mostly utilizes close hand-to-hand combat,
while borrowing Nisha's power to attack long-range.
- Main Article: Sentimental Point System
Laby can enhance her command attacks and certain special actives by using Sentimental Points. When available, Sentimental Points are automatically consumed when Laby uses special actives that use them and when she performs her command attacks, one for each applicable command attack. Attacks enhanced by Sentimental Points receive effects ranging from increased damage to ignoring a percentage of defense. Laby can regenerate Sentimental Points by using Inner Aurora, entering awakening state, or using her awakening skill.
Laby also automatically enters awakening when her awakening gauge is full, so she can use her single awakening bead to instead perform a special awakening skill that damages enemies around her and puts them into a Groggy state, while recovering her Sentimental Points as well.
- Main Article: Black Forest Cemetery
Every new thing is exciting and interesting to Laby. She may seem eccentric with how she expresses her feelings, but she is always eager to learn new things.
She lived deep within Black Forest for an unspecified time, but she was finally able to leave, led by 'Third Blue Light.' She decides to leave the forest and go on a journey to learn who she is.
The mirror that follows her around is her trusted ally and confidant. It helps Laby out as if it has its own conscience. Adept at using her fists, Laby will occasionally use her mirror in combat.
First Class Advancement
Laby is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Japanese ver.)"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Chinese (Taiwan) ver.)"
- Character Song Music Video: "Nisha Labyrinth (Chinese (China) ver.)"
- Character Song: "Nisha Labyrinth (English ver.)"
- Animated Trailer
- Voice Teaser "Horoscope"
- Voice Teaser "Laby Playing Alone"
- Voice Teaser "Laby's Song"
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
Pic of Nisha in Story mode.
- Laby's job path in Lore/Story would be the Radiant Soul path.
- Laby officially joins the main cast after the Sea of Ruin story quest Reinforcement, though she is unconscious till the Abandoned Deep-Sea Tunnel story quest The Trace in the Tunnel.
- Laby's ingame story starts after Elsword restored the El and unsealed Elrianode, and she visits Elrianode while the El Search Party is still in Varnimyr.
- Laby originally had no name, and was given her name by Gaia, based on her place of origin, the Black Forest, Nisha Labyrinth.
- Laby named her mirror weapon "Nisha", which means "night" in Sanskrit or "two things/people" in Japanese (二者).
- Laby is unable to recognize feelings of sadness or grief, due to Nisha absorbing most of those feelings into itself. As a result, she is always exceptionally cheerful, although she does feel uneasy during situations where one would normally feel sadness.
- She is shown to be incredibly resilient to any sort of damage, with wounds healing nearly instantaneously and taking no ill effects from demonic energy.
- The small bright blue flower bud on her chest seems to contain her feelings for Nisha.
- It is entirely absent for the Eternity Winner path, who shuns her and only uses her own strength to win, considering Nisha as no more than a means to an end.
- It remains clearly visible for most of the Radiant Soul path whose feelings for Nisha never change, considering her as a friend the entire time, only disappearing on the final advancement as they both understand and accept each other.
- It blooms open into a dark purple flower for the Nisha Labyrinth path, spreading vines over her body before vanishing in later advancements as Nisha gains more and more emotions until she takes Laby's place at the end.
- Despite her class name being Child, this is most likely in reference to her mentality rather than her biology.
- Due to having the mentality of a child, many of Laby's skill names are just sound effects and she often refers to herself in the 3rd person.
- Laby notes 3 blue lights from the time when she first woke up to the present. This is referring to the 3 times when the El had been changed in some way. First being when the first El Lady restored the El, second being when the El exploded, and third being when the El was restored by Elsword.
- This information makes Laby one of the oldest characters in the game, and potentially the oldest playable character
- Her Skill Cut-in appears to be depicting her doing her uppercut.
- All of her 2nd and 3rd job promotional weapons are animated in some way, unlike most other classes.
- Laby was the first character to have fully unique story dungeons and quests, including quests in Elrianode and Varnimyr, which became the standard from that point forward as seen with Noah.
- As Laby automatically enters awakening, her Transcendence awakening cut-in will instead appear when using her special Awakening Skill.
- On her Character Selection platform, the flowers surrounding it each represent one of her three class paths. The bright pink flowers represent Eternity Winner, the white/purple/pink flowers represent Radiant Soul, and the dark blue flowers represent Nisha Labyrinth.
- In the voice teaser "Laby's Song", the second song Laby sings is sung to the tune of the German children's song Hänschen Klein.
- Laby only has clear dialogue for dungeons directly connected to her story. For any other dungeon, the dialogue box won't appear at all.
- Laby has less Elrianode and Varnimyr story quests than the others.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||菈比||Laby|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||娜薇||Navy|