|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Try to keep up!
[An executioner that chases his enemies to the end of the world]
A specialist of battle that uses dual Silver Shooters and magic bullets.
A guardian using magic bullets from his two Silver Shooters.
To better utilize the speed and precision from the Silver Shooter, Chung adjusts the power of Destroyer, successfully developing two Silver Shooters.
The sound of bullets from Chung's Silver Shooters bring fear to his enemies.
With relentless bullet attacks, the Deadly Chaser never misses his target.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Shooting Guardian can advance into Deadly Chaser. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Deadly Chaser can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Chaser's Creed .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Defeat 8 Nasod Bladers in Nasod Foundry.
- Defeat Nasod King 2 times in Altera Core.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect Refined Dark Steel from Durahan Knight in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 4 times.
- Go to Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Advanced Gun Stance
is reworked to fire a single gunshot instead of a cannon smash. Shooting Guardian's Basic Gun Stance combo is also reworked to firing 3 shots quickly with 2 guns and finish with a missile shot which becomes dash-cancellable.
|Dual Aerial Fire|
|Surprise Return Fire
After doing , fires two shots backward and finish with a cannonball shot while in Heavy Stance.
After doing , smash enemies into the air and fire them a quick barrage of bullets, finish with a cannonball shot that launches enemies away.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Unlike Iron Paladin whose Freitunier is enhanced, Deadly Chaser Freitunier and Destroyer were adjusted to produce a second Silver Shooter as they are by-products of his Guardian Stone.
- The Freitunier loses some of it stronger center armor plates and replaced with black under-armor plates, allow Deadly Chaser to more agile compared to Chung's other job paths. In his 3rd job, Fatal Phantom, his armor is replaced with more black plates to enhance the "Silver Shooters" even more.
- His promo Destroyer is made smaller and bears resemblance to a rifle, with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- As with Shooting Guardian before him, Deadly Chaser's armor is decorated with various wolf emblems near his arms and feet, carrying on Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel.
- Deadly Chaser is the first character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- The combo images for Dual Aerial Fire and Surprise Return Fire are edited to match Chung's class after it was moved from Shooting Guardian. The original images that depict Shooting Guardian can be found here: (Dual Aerial Fire and Surprise Return Fire).
|South Korea||데들리 체이서||Deadly Chaser|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||死亡追擊者||Deadly Chaser|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||致命追击者||Deadly Chaser|
|Spain||Heraldo mortal||Mortal Herald|
|Italy||Messaggero della Morte||Death Messenger|
|Poland||Wysłannik Śmierci||Death Messenger|
|United Kingdom||Deadly Messenger|