There’s two Silver Shooters in my hand. I’m still here to protect.
[An executioner that chases his enemies to the end of the world]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
An executioner that chases his enemies to the end of the world.
What it means to protect will not always be the same.
Chung decides that someone needs to watch out for enemies attack to eliminate the threat before they appear rather than protecting from the front.
In response to Chung's will, the Guardian Stone creates two Silver Shooters.
With relentless bullet attacks, the Deadly Chaser never misses his target.
실버슈터를 사용하던 청은 자신의 전법이 디스트로이어만을 사용하던 예전과는 달라졌음을 깨닫는다. 지키기 위해 실버슈터를 필요로 했던 처음과 달리 적을 제압하고 추격해 제거하는 식의 공격적인 성향을 많이 띠게 되었던 것이다. 아버지와 같은 수호자가 되겠다고 결심했으나, 지킨다는 것의 의미가 늘 같지는 않을 것이다. 우직하게 아군의 앞을 막아서기 보다는 미리 적을 경계하고 제거하는 파수꾼. 청이 자신이 바라는 수호자의 길을 확신하는 순간 수호석은 청의 의지에 화답했다. 어느새 손에 들린 두 자루의 실버 슈터는 의지의 청의 의지를 형상화한 것이나 다름 없었다. 두 자루에서 뿜어져 나오는 강렬한 마법탄은 적들이 청의 존재를 알아채기도 전에 전투 의지를 꺾어버린다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
is reworked, firing a single gunshot instead of a cannon smash. Shooting Guardian's is also reworked to firing 3 shots quickly with 2 guns and finish with a missile shot which becomes dash-cancellable.
After doing the standard combo, launch enemies into the air and fire them a quick barrage of bullets, finish with a cannonball shot that launches enemies away.
Upon reaching Lv.99, a Transcendent: Deadly Chaser can job advance to a Fatal Phantom.
- KR trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Iron Paladin) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
- Deadly Chaser modifies his Destroyer and Silver Shooter to be more slimmer and accurate. This allows the Guardian Stone to materialize another Silver Shooter.
- The Freiturnier loses some of it stronger center armor plates and replaces them with black under-armor plates, allowing Deadly Chaser to be more agile. In his 3rd job, Fatal Phantom, his armor is replaced with more black under-armor plates.
- His Destroyer is modified to be smaller and bears resemblance to a rifle, with the stock, trigger, and an iron sight on the tip of the cannon visible.
- As with Shooting Guardian before him, Deadly Chaser's armor is decorated with various wolf emblems near his arms and feet, carrying on Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel.
- Deadly Chaser is the first character that does not show his primary weapon in any of his official artworks and instead only shows him wielding his Twin Silver Shooters.
- During awakening into Berserk mode, the portrait at the top left is reversed, facing the left direction instead of right.