- Berthe: It seems a bunch of rats have entered... Their resistance is futile. This world will soon be ruled by demons. Keep them out, Durahan.
- Elsword: Darnit– gotten turned around, I think. Which way's the shrine?!
- Elsword: Agh! Pretty tough for an enemy bozo! A demon knight?! No wonder it's so tough.
- Elsword: This is holy ground. The likes of you have no right to stand where you are!
- Aisha: If I had my full power, even demons would've been a walk in the park for me! I still haven't found out what that magic-absorbing cloud was... Ooh, just thinking about it makes me so steamed!
- Aisha: A headless knight – eek! Clanking metal, spooky voices – A genius like me shouldn't have to put up with this!
- Aisha: Monsters formed by demonic energy... I've read about them in archives... Brr, something feels spooky around here!
- Rena: Shieldman, spearman, and archer...
This is not a composition simple monsters can imitate.
This is going to be difficult...
- Rena: The El is both our symbol and our blessing. The Demons must not be allowed to possess it!
- Rena: A most dark and vicious spirit... The surrounding greens are being polluted! This cannot be permitted!
- Rena: Headless knight...! I thought they only existed in legends! I never thought I would fight one myself! Hmph, can you even tell where I'm shooting the arrows from?
- Raven: A pretty worn-out shrine. The place that used to be shrine of El... is not completely polluted... Are these demonic things coming out from inside?
- Raven: These stupid-looking ones are so organized to attack like this, which is pretty threatening. But no tactical movement. This is good enough to fight!
- Raven: The armor is empty. Not a Nasod, nor a creature... What is this? ...There cannot be a thing like a ghost. Any creatures like this among the Demons...
- Eve: Adding database. 'Durahan, supposed to belong to the Demons. A steel armor outside and only a lump of energy inside. Impossible to judge whether it has own will or self!
- Eve: I cannot predict but based on the information inside the Dungeon, there is a high probability that it would develop into something bad. For correct identification of the situation, we need more information.
- Eve: ...The energy flow is unstable. Something similar to this sense seems to be in the database... A noise in data. What is... this?
- Add: Durahan..? It's surrounded by steel armor but really it's just a piece of energy..! Dynamo, analyzing this form. What? Unidentified energy form? Aho...
- Add: Traces of Eve, are traced back towards Feita... hmm? I have a bad hunch about these monsters. You disgust me. Don't block my path.
- Add: A new creature...? Not quite a living organism rather a lump of energy...? There is no time to lose by analyzing this. We have to chase Eve, let's hurry!
- Ain: A headless knight... How do we deal with that one...? If all of you are scared, stand back. I can take care of this myself.
- Ain: (So these are demons... I will not leave a single one of them alive...!)
- Ain: -