|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Nasod DronesMoby & Remy,
Nasod WeaponryNasod Spears,
Sharp Metal Fragments
Spear of OdinLarge Nasod Spear
|Race||Nasod (2nd Generation)|
|ESP Collection||Magical Attack Power Increase (%)|
|Release Date|| 30 November 2017
20 December 2017
20 December 2017
27 December 2017
27 December 2017
18 January 2018
28 June 2018
|Master Class Release Date|| 13 February 2020
11 March 2020
9 September 2020
|Job Path Story Movie|
I will show you the endless potential of a Nasod.
[Queen of Destruction, one to overcome the limits of Nasod programming]
The will to overcome the limits of her programming
rebuilt new codes with the power of El,
reaching new heights that have never been achieved by any other Nasod.
The Black Queen of Destruction that transcended the limits of a Nasod, Eve uses a Nasod Spear with overwhelming destructive capabilities and wing-like drones to maximize her mobility and annihilates all enemies before her.
To rebuild the Nasod Kingdom, Eve always sought for greater power. After overcoming different trials, Eve managed to get a hold of the power of destruction, but only by unlocking the programming that was already inside her.
To fully achieve the future she wanted, Eve had to reflect on her own beliefs to find something beyond what she already knew.
"Right this moment, I shall overcome my own limits."
The El energy within Eve's core reacted to her will and formulates a new code, one that gives her immense power. Becoming a battle Nasod with a whole new realm of capabilities, Eve names her new programing 'Code: Ultimate' and becomes the true queen of destruction.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Queen's Throne • Spear Burst • Iron Scraps
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Ultimate can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Code: Ultimate) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
Tips and Details
- The new combo can easily be looped but requires rather well timed inputs as it cannot be dash-cancelled. Due to the decent damage output in just 2 commands, it is very KD efficient, and the Nasod Spear used is affected by Reinforced Nasod Weapons as well.
- The full can also still be looped, as enemies are launched within attack range, but is much less consistent in a PvP scenario. However, with a nearby wall, it is a very efficient combo with very low KD values that doesn't build your opponent much MP due to the slow, powerful hit ratio.
- While Eve's previous advancements focused on unlocking more and more of the Exotic Code and pushing the limits of the Queen's Throne, as Code: Ultimate she instead managed to cause her core to develop an entirely new code, the "Ultimate Code".
- It is likely that at this point, due to the introduction of the new Ultimate Code, Eve's power far exceeds that of the original Queen's Throne/Exotic Code that Code:_Q-Proto_00 uses.
- The weapon shown in her artwork is the Odin Spear, which she uses for both her new Nasod Spear combos as well as her Hyper Active, which goes by the same name.
- The concept behind Code Ultimate's artwork was described as "The goddess of steel that dominates the battlefield" during the Nexon Developer's Conference.