Face the power of Alchemy!
[A guardian of Hamel who wields a large cannon called the Destroyer]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
One who specializes in heavy weapons and artillery shelling attacks.
Based on his father's incomplete research to enhance the Guardian Stone and his new found knowledge of alchemy and explosion theory, Chung creates a new Destroyer.
He becomes the Shelling Guardian, utilizing long-range artillery by developing new cannon balls specifically for that purpose.
육중한 대포를 이용한 중화기 포병. 근접한 적을 물리치고 원거리의 적에게도 강한 타격을 입힐 수 있다. 캐논볼을 다양한 방식으로 활용하기 때문에 캐논볼 관리는 최상의 화력을 이끌어낼 수 있다.
아버지의 수호석 강화 연구 문서를 발견한 청은 그것을 이용해 자신의 디스트로이어를 강화하려한다. 하지만 미완성인 문서였기에 더 이상 완성시킬 수 없었다. 이후 청은 엘리오스 대륙을 탐험하며 연금술과 폭파술에 대한 정보를 습득하고 마침내 자신만의 새로운 디스트로이어를 완성시키게 된다.
새로운 캐논볼을 이용한 원거리 포격 중심의 타격 스타일을 구성하고 원거리 포병으로써 “쉘링 가디언”의 이름을 얻게 되었다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shelling Guardian can job advance to a Tactical Trooper.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
combo is reworked to perform a single that immediately reloads 1 Cannonball in a single smash instead of performing two attacks and the final now causes a short-range aiming blast while in Heavy Stance, without firing a projectile. Immediately after the combo, you will automatically enter Siege Shelling stance.
command is also shortened to .
358% Phy. Damage |
251% Phy. Damage
+ 270% Mag. Damage (x1 Cannonball)
|After doing the standard combo, swing the Destroyer upwards an additional time to reload 1 Cannonball, then finish with a short-range aiming blast, automatically entering a Siege Shelling stance afterwards.|
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Shelling Guardian's grenades can be reflected.
- For some reason, the shot fired for the commands that precede the Siege Shelling stance has a chance to immediately reload 1 Cannonball just like shots fired from Siege Shelling itself, despite not being part of that skill. Likewise, this reload is unaffected by Reload Mastery.
- The abbreviation for Shelling Guardian is H instead of S to prevent confusion with Shooting Guardian.
- Chung learned the basis of alchemy from his father incomplete research, perfecting it to create the catalyst in his weaponry known as "Disfrozen".
- The canisters containing this blue energy catalyst show up prominently in all artwork, including the following job advancements. The only time their usage is explicit rather than implied however, is in Chaos Cannon and Carpet Bombing.
- Modified Warhead's icon implies Shelling Guardian's missiles have the "Disfrozen" catalyst inside of them.
- Before the "Early Region Progression Revamp", Chung learned about the basis of alchemy from Echo of Elder.
- Shelling Guardian job path's Freiturnier appearance during Berserk Mode differs a bit from the other 2 paths. Instead of just wearing a helmet, Chung also gains a machinery core on his chest, as well as some form of extra armor. In this case, he gains two massive shoulder pads called the Fear Destroyers.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon slightly resembles a grenade launcher.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon is one of few promotional weapons that are animated. The band of his cannon rotates.
- Interestingly, despite the base commands that fire missile shots being reworked to fire actual projectiles, all of this path's similar commands (including the shortened version of the base command) function like Aiming Shot instead. The only exception to this is the extension that was added to Tactical Trooper later on.
- While the game does not explicitly name the grenades thrown by the additional combo, they are called Elastic Bombs, as indicated by Elastic Bomb - Hand Grenade and Big Bang Stream.