|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Destroyer, Disfrozen Artillery, Grenades|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Damage dealt by Boss Monsters Decrease|
|Release Date|| 9 February 2012
1 May 2013
8 May 2013
8 May 2013
23 April 2014
Face the power of Alchemy!
[A guardian of Hamel who wields a large cannon called the Destroyer]
A master of explosives that utilize cannonballs in a variety of ways.
One who specializes in heavy weapons and artillery shelling attacks.
Based on his father's incomplete research to enhance the Guardian Stone and his new found knowledge of alchemy and explosion theory, Chung creates a new Destroyer.
He becomes the Shelling Guardian, utilizing long-range artillery by developing new cannon balls specifically for that purpose.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shelling Guardian can job advance to a Tactical Trooper.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Cannonball damage is calculated before Modified Warhead.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
combo is shortened into . Base combo is reworked into forcefully smashing the destroyer down and reload at the same time, finishing with an aiming shot and going into Siege Shelling stance. combo is also shorthen to .
After doing , reload while swinging the destroyer upwards, finishes with an aiming shot and going into Siege Shelling stance.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Shelling Guardian's grenades can be reflected.
- The abbreviation for Shelling Guardian is H instead of S to prevent confusion with Shooting Guardian.
- Chung learned about the basis of alchemy from Echo of Elder. Together, they created the catalyst in his weaponry known as "Disfrozen".
- The canisters containing this blue energy catalyst show up prominently in all artwork, including the following job advancements. The only time their usage is explicit rather than implied however, is in Chaos Cannon and Carpet Bombing.
- Modified Warhead's icon implies Shelling Guardian's missiles have the "Disfrozen" catalyst inside of them. All missile skills learned after job advancing have Echo's own logo and brand on them as well, instead of the skull and crossbones on the regular missiles, aside from Artillery Strike - Missile Shower, since the skill was originally Deadly Chaser's skill.
- Shelling Guardian job path's Freiturnier appearance during Berserk Mode differs a bit from the other 2 paths. Instead of just wearing a helmet, Chung also gains a machinery core on his chest, as well as some form of extra armor. In this case, he gains two massive shoulder pads called the Fear Destroyers.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon slightly resembles a grenade launcher.
- Shelling Guardian's cannon is one of few promotional weapons that are animated. The band of his cannon rotates.