|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Blade, Weaponized Nasod Arm|
|Weight||104 kg/115 kg (with Nasod Arm) (229 lb/253 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Damage increase in proportion to HP lost (Dungeon)|
|Release Date|| 12 January 2012
13 March 2013
13 March 2013
14 March 2013
19 March 2014
I will remain the Raven that I was to begin with.
As long as I am alive, the Crow Mercenaries will never die out; I am back and I will show you the Crow Mercenaries restored to its former glory.
For them... I will once again don the uniform of the Crow Mercenaries...
[A mercenary that uses the Nasod Arm as a weapon]
A fierce warrior that sacrifices his own body to deal more damage to the enemy.
A warrior that incinerate his enemies with flames from his Nasod Arm.
A strategist who understands that his Nasod Arm is a weapon, and use it to his advantage.
He prefers versatile fighting style that he learned from his mercenary days.
He is capable of blasting fireballs and igniting deadly explosives with his Nasod Arm.
With the Overheat system, he sacrifices his body to push his attack power over the limit.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Weapon Taker can job advance to a Veteran Commander.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Damage is calculated before the 5% Overheat buff.
: Damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: Damage is calculated before Master of Warfare.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Upon advancing to Weapon Taker a new mechanic will become available to you through various commands and skills called Overheat.
Overheat allows you to drain a percentage of a command or skill's damage from your HP to provide you with a buff that increases your attack power for a short while. Before unlocking Victory Survival Strategy, this is limited to up to 2% of your maximum health at a time. Only specific skills that mention Overheat in their description can be overheated. Skills that are Overheated will act differently depending on each individual skill, and can range from dealing additional hits or increasing damage dealt.
Overheat commands include Weapon Taker's and and Veteran Commander's .
Overheat skills include Harpoon Spear (A), Revolver Cannon (A), Hellfire Gatling, Giga Prominence (A), Ignition Crow - Napalm, Ignition Crow - Incinerator (A), Rain of Fire and Deadly Raid.
Overheat is directly affected by the passives Mercenary Behavior, Victory Survival Strategy, and Overheat Mode Activated!.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- Weapon Taker's promotional blade is designed to resemble a gunblade and includes both a trigger and stock. This, however, serves no gameplay purpose.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.
- Weapon Taker notably had many changes to his combos upon release compared to his original teaser trailer.