Magical Attack Power Increase
North America & International 29 March 2023
Japan 29 March 2023
China 29 March 2023
Thailand 29 March 2023
Taiwan 30 March 2023
Am I... going the right way?
[Boy Who Wish to Let Go of His Goal and Settle in the Present]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Boy Who Wish to Let Go of His Goal and Settle in the Present.
Noah felt a sense of Déjà vu watching Titania fight and realize that he suddenly have a harder time controlling his power.
Noah learns how to materialize his unstable power with Clamor’s advice, but the changed environment, magic he never learned before, and his still unstable power unsettle his mind.
유리아의 캠프 사람들을 구하기 위해 노아는 티타니아와 함께 달맞이 언덕으로 향한다. 티타니아와 갈라져 치료약의 재료를 찾아보려 했지만, 두 번째 회귀에서는 바뀌어가는 상황들을 확실히 파악하고 싶은 마음이 들어 티타니아와 함께 동행하기로 한다. 동행 중 조우한 몬스터들을 처치해 나아가며 티타니아의 전투를 가까이서 지켜본 노아는 익숙하지만 알 수 없는 기시감이 들었고, 그 불안감의 탓일까, 그날 이후 자신이 사용하는 힘 또한 점점 제어하기 힘들어지는 것을 느꼈다.
클라모르는 불안정해진 힘을 구체화할 수 있는 마법에 대해 조언해 주었고, 노아는 이것 또한 새로운 가능성이 되길 바랐다. 하지만... 그래서 어떻게 나아가야 할까? 끊임없는 낙담 속에서 유리아와 캠프를 구한 것은 실낱같은 희망이었지만, 그럼에도 노아는 부정적인 감정을 완전히 떨쳐내진 못했다. 처음으로 이어진 관계. 난생처음 배우는 마법과 여전히 불안정한 힘. 달성감과 기쁨을 찾기에는 이전과 너무나 많은 것이 바뀌어있었고, 그것들은 노아의 마음을 뒤흔들기에 충분했다.
노아의 힘이 여전히 불안정한 것은 마법이 아직 익숙지 않기 때문이라 클라모르가 다독였지만, 정말 그럴까? 내가 또다시 잘못된 방향으로 나아가고 있는 것은 아닐까. 나아가기 이전에 자신은 정말로 나아가고 싶은 것일까? 노아는 자신이 해내야 할 목표를 져버리고 현재에 안주하고 싶다는 마음을 한켠에 묻어둔 채, 발걸음을 옮겼다.
To save Yuria and the camp, Noah headed to Moonlight Hill with Titania. He planned to separate with Titania to find the ingredient for the cure, However, since he wanted to be certain about situation around him, he decides to stick with Titania. During the travel to find the ingredient, Noah felt a familiar but strange deja vu from closely looking at Titania's combat. Perhaps because of the insecure feelings from that, Noah slowly had difficulties on controlling his power.
Clamor suggested a magic that can make his unstable power into orb, and Noah hoped this would open a new potential. But... then how should I go forward?
It was a thin thread of hope of saving Yuria and the camp from the dejection, but Noah could not completely shake off his anxiety. The first relationship. The magic he has never learned before. Everything has changed too much to feel the success and happiness, and that was enough to shake Noah's mind.
Clamor tries to comfort him that his powers are unstable because of he is not used to the magic, but is that so? Or am I walking to the wrong path again.
Even before moving forward, do I really want to go forward? By putting aside the feeling that he wants to give up and stay, Noah took off his feet.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Second Dejection can job advance to a Hazy Delusion.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Noah/Gallery
- Due to an unstable power seeping into his pendant, the moonstone in his pendant starts to mutate, slowly turning crimson red as it turns into a Blood Moonstone. The Moonstone passed down from the Ebalon family also begins to mutate, causing it to darken.
- This path's story video shows this occurring while he is searching for the moonflower with Titania, with the foreign power being visibly similar to Titania's poison magic. This path's "Dream" aspect also bears similarities to Titania illusion magic.
- The effects of the mutated blood moonstone also affects Clamor's sickle form, changing the once blueish purple highlights to blood red.
- Unlike Second Selection where Noah learned spirit magic from Clamor, Clamor taught Second Dejection materializing magic to help materialize the unstable power he had.
- Similar to Second Selection, being more proficient in magic taught by Clamor allowed Clamor to be stronger and is able to move freely by himself.
- Noah experiencing Déjà vu from watching Titania fight references how, in the first loop, he had mistaken her for the imposter that had killed Harque.
|South Korea||세컨드 디젝션||Second Dejection|