With you, Eun, there's nothing to fear.
[The first fox sage, brought forth by her bond with the holy fox, Eun]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The first fox sage, brought forth by her bond with the holy fox, Eun.
As she watches Ara grow and find her own path with her friends, Eun acknowledges that Ara has something beyond pure strength.
Out of respect as the last member of the Han family and as an individual she respects, Eun offers a new contract to Ara.
With this new contract, Ara is now capable of using Eun's power to its full potential, allowing her to vanquish her enemies like falling leaves.
“후훗, 준비 운동은 이쯤 하도록 할까요?”
신수와의 유대로 탄생한 최초의 여우 신선. 강력한 그림자 퇴마술과, 천년 여우의 합동 공격으로 적을 굴복시키는 전직.
은의 봉인을 완전히 풀 만한 엘 에너지를 찾으면, 아라와 은의 계약은 끝나는 것이나 다름 없었고 그 끝은 멀지 않아 보였다.
지금껏 은은 자신의 이익을 위해 아라를 휘두를 수도 있었지만, 그러지 않았던 것은 인간에 대한 자신의 생각을 바꾼 것이 바로 ‘한 가문’의 인간들이었기 때문이었다. 눈 앞의 이익이 아닌 그 너머의 가치를 위해 행동하는 인간도 있다는 사실을 비녀 속에서 지켜보았고, 인간에 대한 흥미가 생겼다.
동료와 함께 성장하며 스스로의 길을 개척해 나가는 아라를 보며, 단순한 강함을 넘어선 무언가가 아라에게 있다고 인정한 은은 한 가문 최후의 후계자에 대한 예우를 담아, 새로운 계약을 제시한다.
‘어떠냐, 이 나를 벗으로 삼아 더 높은 경지의 무인이 되어보겠느냐?’
‘은님과 함께라면… 소녀, 두려울 것이 없사옵니다!!’
은의 힘을 온전히 다루게 된 아라의 신출귀몰한 움직임에, 적들은 낙엽처럼 스러질 뿐이다.
"Huhu. Now are you ready to play?"
The first fox sage, born from her bond with the millennium fox. With powerful spells and teamwork with the Millennium Fox, Ara defeats her enemies with ease.
According to the contract she formed with Eun, Ara's contract would end once she finds enough El energy to break Eun's seal, and that day wasn't far off. Although Eun could have easily taken advantage of Ara, Eun decided to wait until she acts because the 'Haan family' were the first humans she thought of positively. They were the first humans she came across who acted with purpose beyond selfish reasons, which made her curious about other humans.
As she watches Ara grow and find her own path with her friends, Eun acknowledges that Ara has something beyond just strength. Out of respect for Ara as the last member of the Haan family, and as a strong individual, Eun offers a new contract. "How about it, would you be willing to accept me as your partner and obtain true strength?" "With you, Eun… I have nothing to be afraid of!" With this new contract, Ara is now capable of using Eun's power to its full potential, her enemies dropping like fallen leaves by her elusive powers.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Mana Drain • Fox Fire • Spell: Necromancy
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
: Spirit claw damage is calculated before Assimilation.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Shakti can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Shakti) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
Phantom Fox: Shadow Possession
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- In the Korean server, in-game, KOG uses the directly translated Chinese name; 大羅, rather than the English name.
- 大羅 refers to Shiva, the third member of the Trimurti, a trinity of principal deities in Hindu religion.
- One of Shiva's more common names is Maheśvara ("Great Lord"), which can be written in Chinese as 大自在天 and 摩醯首羅, the latter of which has another secondary notation written as 摩醯濕代羅. The Korean part of her name, 대라 is taken from the last two characters of the Korean transliteration of that secondary notation, written in Korean as 마혜습대라.
- As with Apsara and Devi, the Chinese name is an abbreviation of sorts. Taking the first and last symbol of both versions of Maheśvara (as mentioned above), [大]自在天 + 摩醯首[羅], forms this class's Chinese name, 大羅.
- This doubles as a play on words, as 摩醯首羅 is written in Korean as 마혜수라, the last two characters of which (수라, "Shura") are the name of this path's previous job, Asura.
- Interestingly, the developers could've simply used 代羅 (the ending characters of the previously mentioned secondary notation) as her Chinese name instead of using an abbreviation, as both 大羅 and 代羅 transliterate into 대라.
- Shakti is the concept or personification of divine feminine creative power, sometimes referred to as "The Great Divine Mother" in Hinduism.
- Upon advancing to Shakti, the glowing diamond pupils present during Celestial Fox mode will be present in her normal eyes.
- Shakti has the white parts of her hair tied up behind her to resemble fox ears. Naturally, they are replaced with the actual fox ears in Celestial Fox mode.
- The tips of her fox ears in Celestial Fox mode are colored red, matching Eun's color scheme closer than the pure white on her previous advancements.
- Advancing to the Shakti job labels Ara as the first fox sage, implying that she assimilated knowledge from Eun during their time together.