I will show you the true strength of an Elf warrior!
[A ranger that has mastered close quarter combat and kicks.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
An elf specializing in close-combat using mana to turn her body into a lethal weapon.
When Rena realizes that her close-combat style is limited by her own physical strength, she learns to convert mana used in her bow and arrows to strengthen her body directly.
발차기를 주로 사용하는 체술에 강화된 컴뱃 레인저들은 수련을 거듭할수록 육체적 한계에 부딪히게 된다. 하지만 순수한 힘을 갈망하던 그들은 엘프족 특성상 넘쳐흐르는 마나의 힘을 투기로 바꾸는 기술을 터득하게 된다. 화살에 실어 보내던 마력을 강렬한 투기로 바꾸어 자신의 신체를 강력하고 치명적인 무기로 바꾼 것이 그것이다. 대자연의 의지로 자연의 힘을 빌어 자신들의 방법에 따라 자연의 질서를 유지하는 그들을 “윈드 스니커”라 부른다.
Combat Rangers, who have been strengthened in the martial arts that mainly use kicks, encounter physical limitations as they practice more and more.
However, longing for pure power, they learn the art of turning the overflowing mana power into speculation due to the nature of the elves.
It is to turn the magical energy sent by arrows into intense fighting and transform his body into a powerful and lethal weapon.
Those who maintain the order of nature according to their own methods by borrowing the power of nature with the will of Mother Nature are called “wind sneakers”.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Unlike Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker's promotional bow is changed to a crossbow which is able to be mounted on her wrist.
- Wind Sneaker's original design was not a dress but was actually a martial-arts themed pant set.
- Oddly, some of Wind Sneaker's artwork contains slight design differences from the in-game model, such as a white stripe on top of her boots.