|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Shall we start~?
[A ranger that has mastered close quarter combat and kicks.]
This job quickly ambushes a target or uses its physical enhancing abilities to overpower the enemy.
Practicing her martial arts, Rena decides to take her skills to the next level. By infusing her legs with the power of nature, she is now able to increase the power of her kicks by a huge amount. Increasing her speed, she is now able to launch sneak attacks at the enemy, giving her the title, Wind Sneaker!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Combat Ranger can advance into a Wind Sneaker. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Wind Sneaker can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Wind Sneaker Textbook .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 5 drops from any of the Nasod monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Eliminate 15 Stone Golems throughout the Feita region.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Power Shot.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Knee Kick Combo|
Dashes behind the enemy to shoot an arrow and immediately leap forward into their back, followed by a rear kick that launches them away slightly.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- Unlike Grand Archer, Wind Sneaker's promotional bow is changed to a crossbow which is able to be mounted on her wrist.
- Wind Sneaker's original design was not a dress but was actually a martial-arts themed pant set.
- Oddly, some of Wind Sneaker's artwork contains slight design differences from the in-game model, such as a white stripe on top of her boots.
|South Korea||윈드 스니커||Wind Sneaker|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||風行者||Windrunner|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||风行者||Windrunner|
|Spain||Corredora del viento||Windrunner|
|France||Voyageuse du vent||Wind Traveler|
|Italy||Corritrice del Vento||Windrunner|
|Brazil||Dama dos Ventos||Wind Lady|